Oakcoins.com Activation

SummitPlummet

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help.

I bought a Scottish Flag Travel Tag through another company but to activate it the card says go to www.oakcoins.com/activate.

This comes up with a page that says....

Sorry, the page you were looking for cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

If i try to activate it through Groundspeak it says it has to be done through Oakcoins and the link given takes me to the same page.

Have also tried Oakcodes.com and emailing the support at Oakcoins but no joy so far.

The web page for Oakcoins.com is fine just the activate page that seems not to be working.

Any help as to how to get my Travel Tag activated would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

I was able to retrieve an activaton code from that website just the other day with no problems. And I was able to get to that webpage again now just to see if it was working for me. No problems here.

Check your browser settings if you are using Internet Explorer, it tends to act a little strange sometimes. Or try another browser like Google Chrome.

Good luck with your coin and its travels.

:rolleyes:

I just tried this link (Try here: http://www.geocachin...deRetrieve.aspx) and it doesn't work, just brings up this message:- The manufacturer of this Trackable has requested that activation codes be retrieved from their web site.

Please click here to retrieve activation code.

Then when you click the link, webpage doesn't load.

Also tried the oakcoins/activate with three different browsers on two seperate laptops and an iphone. None of them loaded the activate link for me.

Confused :huh:

Okay this is a bit bizarre.

Having tried the Oakcodes.com website numerous times over the last couple of days, today it finally worked, even though i have done nothing different.

Thanks everyone for trying to help.

Petitor Veritatis can i recommend that if you can't get the site to work you try WALES as your activation code as it was a Scottish flag i was trying to get and the activation code turned out to be SCOTLAND.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by SummitPlummet