What is the tick box for?

Need me glasses

I want to send some caches to my GPS and wondered if I click on the multi tick box to the left of the list will it just load that page worth of caches? does it show you anywhere that you have already loaded them onto your devise? did I read somewhere that you can only load them once legally or something? Thanks

Edited by Need me glasses

I want to send some caches to my GPS and wondered if I click on the multi tick box to the left of the list will it just load that page worth of caches? does it show you anywhere that you have already loaded them onto your devise? did I read somewhere that you can only load them once legally or something? Thanks

That checkbox allows you to select as much as one page of "LOC" files, using the "Waypoint Downloads" link at the bottom of the page. But if you need more than a couple of cache files, "Pocket Queries" are a better option. You can get all the files you want at once, save the queries for use again later, and those are "GPX" files with all the "paperless" info (which is important on some GPSrs, and for cache management software on a PC).

That checkbox allows you to select as much as one page of "LOC" files, using the "Waypoint Downloads" link at the bottom of the page. But if you need more than a couple of cache files, "Pocket Queries" are a better option. You can get all the files you want at once, save the queries for use again later, and those are "GPX" files with all the "paperless" info (which is important on some GPSrs, and for cache management software on a PC).

Thanks for your reply, I have now read up and created a Pocket Query for my area. :)