Mr Lid

I love the before and after picture. Looks like you get a brand new, uber-nutritional diet with your Mr. Lid set. :lol:

I wouldn't trust them in Nature's kitchen though.

If they did everything that the video says, they'd be great cache containers. They kind of look like they would turn to dust after a summer in the sun, however. Plus, how many finds before before Mr. Lid breaks off the relationship with Mrs. Container?

I love the before and after picture. Looks like you get a brand new, uber-nutritional diet with your Mr. Lid set. :lol:

I wouldn't trust them in Nature's kitchen though.

If they did everything that the video says, they'd be great cache containers. They kind of look like they would turn to dust after a summer in the sun, however. Plus, how many finds before before Mr. Lid breaks off the relationship with Mrs. Container?

Yup.

Plastic ain't gonna cut it in the AZ desert.

The tabs on actual real Lock n Locks start breaking off after about six months.

As the video was playing, AZgeckogirl came over and exclaimed 'Big deal! Just make your own hinge out of duct tape.' :lol::lol::lol:

I just love those kinds of adds :-)

you know there is no 100% perfect for geocaching container,

they can all be broken, when used and abused too much and too hard,

weather and hard use in cold - hot - sun - snow = you wear down ANY container fast..

a better container cost money,

cheap stuff is often also bad stuff, I am sorry..

Fabricate your own wooden box, paint it with several layers wet-on-wet wood stain inside and out and put a regular Lock & Lock inside. These installations lasts several years around these parts (Norway). We don't exactly have Arizona climate here (it's more like the Canadian NW territories, only with more vegetation and more roads), but temperatures ranging from -20C to +30C, snow, slush, rain, baking sun and whatever else you can think of. If you can elevate this container a meter and a half above ground (five feet), you have a winner.

I agree with the above: the ultimate plastic geocache container does not exist, and there is no such thing as "maintenance free".