FS: Magellan Explorist 710-NEW/SEALED

We have a brand new, sealed Explorist 710 that we would like to sell.

We won this as a FTF prize, which was/is still amazing in itself and we are extremely grateful. Yet my better half can't really seem to use touchscreens very well (heat? electrostatic charge? magic?) and we'd like to sell this one to get a Gpsmap 62s instead. And since the 62s can be found for much less than the 710, that's how we're going to set this up.

41VupDy5XQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sealed Explorist 710

IPX-7 Waterproof

3.2 megapixel camera, microphone, and speaker

3-axis compass and barometer

3in touchscreen

Maps (comes with all)

-World base map with roads

-City Series USA (City Navigator equivalent)

-Summit Series USA (24k US Topo maps)

Asking: $375

Pretty much all needed maps are included. I'm not sure why Garmin doesn't have a better business platform like that.

We would like to make sure that a geocacher gets this so we haven't posted anything on craigslist, ebay, etc.

Unless local to us (Western KY, Southern IL, or St. Louis area), Paypal is preferred.

Alternatively, if you have a sealed 62s, we will gladly just trade. :grin:

Edited by Team Tismon

We have a brand new, sealed Explorist 710 that we would like to sell.

We won this as a FTF prize, which was/is still amazing in itself and we are extremely grateful. Yet my better half can't really seem to use touchscreens very well (heat? electrostatic charge? magic?) and we'd like to sell this one to get a Gpsmap 62s instead. And since the 62s can be found for much less than the 710, that's how we're going to set this up.

41VupDy5XQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sealed Explorist 710

IPX-7 Waterproof

3.2 megapixel camera, microphone, and speaker

3-axis compass and barometer

3in touchscreen

Maps (comes with all)

-World base map with roads

-City Series USA (City Navigator equivalent)

-Summit Series USA (24k US Topo maps)

Asking: $375

Pretty much all needed maps are included. I'm not sure why Garmin doesn't have a better business platform like that.

We would like to make sure that a geocacher gets this so we haven't posted anything on craigslist, ebay, etc.

Unless local to us (Western KY, Southern IL, or St. Louis area), Paypal is preferred.

Alternatively, if you have a sealed 62s, we will gladly just trade. :grin:

I have been looking for an eXplorist 710 for a good price for a long time. I would like to buy this unit! You can message me here, or redleg7@comcast.net. Thanks!

Joe Jeske