Deleting find log on locked cache

Earl B. Fisk

OK, so back in my foolish (caching) youth, I logged a find on an armchair cache. Yes, that one. And, yes, I am embarrassed to admit it, but hey, everyone was doing it, right? I'd like to expunge that sin from my record, but when I try to delete my log, it says I can't delete a log from a locked cache. So, am I to be haunted by this caching indiscretion for the entirety of this life and the one to come?

I'm going to guess...Four Windows? Yeah, thought so. :laughing: Don't beat yourself up, when I got started, I logged all of the Baron von TnT virtuals before deleting them a couple days later. (And yes, I was logging them from Germany at the time.)

Short answer is, you'll need a reviewer or a Groundspeak lackey to do it for you, or at least to unlock the cache during a prearranged window so you can delete the log yourself.

I'm going to guess...Four Windows? Yeah, thought so. :laughing: Don't beat yourself up, when I got started, I logged all of the Baron von TnT virtuals before deleting them a couple days later. (And yes, I was logging them from Germany at the time.)

Short answer is, you'll need a reviewer or a Groundspeak lackey to do it for you, or at least to unlock the cache during a prearranged window so you can delete the log yourself.

... and you'll need to do a suitable penance. Saying 10 "Hail Signals" while crawling bare kneed over hundreds of nano caches... that should do it.

MrsB ;)