Georgias coolest caches

jamesterry

Hello everyone! I have yet to formally introduce myself on here so here it is,

My name is James and I thought if I only tried geocaching once I wouldn't get addicted.

I was so wonderfully wrong :D

I'm not sure if this is the right place so I'll apologize ahead of time to the mods if they have to move it but I thought it'd be cool if we compiled a list of the best caches in Georgia (and hopefully one will eventually be made for every state if not already out there).

I'm interested in caches involving caves and storm drains, strenuous hikes, ruins of old buildings and historical sites, and everything in between. As well as wanting to find caches like this I am beginning to compile a list of the places I think are D:5 T:5 material.

Happy hunting!

Greetings and welcome to the game addiction! Don't take this as me trying to spend your money, but you sound like the type who would love to make the most of the Pocket Query benefit of being a Premium Member. These will allow you to select caches from your area based on various criteria, like "greater than" Difficulty and/or Terrain ratings for caches, setting up Bookmarks of certain caches that you wish to chase, filtering by Attributes (night caches, long hikes, dangerous terrain, etc). In the meantime, for those caches you do find interesting on the site, check the description page to see if they've already been listed on a public bookmark that includes other caches that may interest you, then keep track of the bookmark. As a Premium Member, you should be able to easily set up a database of all caches in GA, and using certain third party software, like GSAK, etc., pick and choose to your heart's content. Good luck to you!