Waymarking along a route

I'll heading out in a month to pick-up a new trailer and I'd like to do some Waymarking along the way and during stops. I'd like to concentrate mainly on categories I haven't yet found. I've looked up and down for a way to load up on Waymarks but I can't find anything that doesn't take a massive amount of work.

Is there an easy way I can get the required info. One method that has a bit of potential is to ignore the waymark categories I've already found. Once done this should thin the results so browse my route and create a manageable list of waymarks. Still a lot of work though and I'd need to undo the process when I return.

Is there another option? or has someone already created a comprehensive list of waymarks in Michigan/Ohio/Penn that they could send.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

Well I choose to ignore all the suggestions and selected to "ignore" the waymark categories that I've already completed. Except for the workload it worked like a charm. Took a couple hours last night to track my route and pick out some likely candidates for visits. Not sure if I'll undo the ignored categories right away or leave it for a while.

Thanks

I'll heading out in a month to pick-up a new trailer and I'd like to do some Waymarking along the way and during stops. I'd like to concentrate mainly on categories I haven't yet found. I've looked up and down for a way to load up on Waymarks but I can't find anything that doesn't take a massive amount of work.

Is there an easy way I can get the required info. One method that has a bit of potential is to ignore the waymark categories I've already found. Once done this should thin the results so browse my route and create a manageable list of waymarks. Still a lot of work though and I'd need to undo the process when I return.

Is there another option? or has someone already created a comprehensive list of waymarks in Michigan/Ohio/Penn that they could send.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Paul