Members only caches question

Pwalo

What is the protocol with members only caches??? I have found and logged three so far. Can I backdate my online log to the real log signature dates. The caches were found with a little local knowledge and a little ability to track and think. Can't wait to get hold of GPS and start geting some bigger hauls [:D].

Wifey and Betty are now onboard with the fun and we now have a swapping ground for the hordes of treasure we bring home from frequent visits to the seaside tuppeny shuffles [:)]

What is the protocol with members only caches??? I have found and logged three so far. Can I backdate my online log to the real log signature dates. The caches were found with a little local knowledge and a little ability to track and think. Can't wait to get hold of GPS and start geting some bigger hauls [:D].

Wifey and Betty are now onboard with the fun and we now have a swapping ground for the hordes of treasure we bring home from frequent visits to the seaside tuppeny shuffles [:)]

According to this post, so long as you've signed the log book, Groundspeak are happy with you logging them online. You're just not allowed to see the listing page for a Premium cache unless you're a Premium Member.

This post shows how to do it (I've not tried myself, but assume it still works).

When you log online, it would be normal to use the date you actually found the cache.