How Do I View 'My Content'

kunarion

My browser "Internet Exporer 9" has suddenly lost the ability to go to "My Content" in the Groundspeak Forums to review current replies to Topics I've posted in. I click my name in the upper right corner of a Forum page, and the drop-down menu appears for a micro-second, then I'm shown my Profile page. I can't click "My Content" fast enough.

While I try to fix my browser, what's the actual URL to "My Content"?

Edited by kunarion

forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=xxxxxx

with your member id number filled in at the end, instead of "xxxxxx".

Or you could click on the "See the Forum Posts for This User" link in your profile.

Edited by Pup Patrol
Or you could click on the "See the Forum Posts for This User" link in your profile.

Yes, of course! I should have thought of that, but I seem to be getting chronically logged out again (I guess I should go back over to that Topic and mention it), so I wasn't currently logged into Geocaching.com to see my Profile page.

Yes, of course! I should have thought of that, but I seem to be getting chronically logged out again (I guess I should go back over to that Topic and mention it), so I wasn't currently logged into Geocaching.com to see my Profile page.

Oh, oops.

Yeah, I guess the "can't stay logged in" problem is the key.

Sorry.

B.

Oh, oops.

Yeah, I guess the "can't stay logged in" problem is the key.

Sorry.

B.

Your idea helps a lot, thanks! I saw the URL code, and somehow didn't realize the "number" was the member ID. Now I have some direct links saved, for various browsers (the Android Browser is particularly finicky), so site navigation is much easier.