Wanted: Decent GPS with Paperless Geocaching

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I are just trying to get into GeoCaching but are finding the cost of a decent GPS prohibitive, we're looking to buy a decent reletivly inexpensive unit that we wont quickly outgrow. The Lowrance Endura Out&Back looks like a decent unit, they sell them on amazon for 115 but they wont ship to Canada so sort of out of luck there.

Open to any brand/model as long as it is good for geo caching. Ideally Id love to get a DeLorme PN60 if I can get one for the right price.

Thanks!

Edited by team thunder bear

Hi kricav,

Thank very much for the reply, Ive looked at the GC and I dont think it has all the featured I'd want in a gps, Im looking for one which will satisfy for the foreseeable future, but I really appreciate your offer!

You're welcome!

Read mixed reviews about the GC, it looks like a decent enough unit but looking for something a bit more. My eyes aren't the greatest so the biggest the screen the better, 2,7" would be a nice starting point (a touch screen would be nice too but not a deal breaker), high number of channels, WAAS, Electronic Compass, 3 meter accuracy. Just the little things that round out a solid GPS.

Edited by team thunder bear