Oregon 450t and Triton 400

Hello, I have two devices for sale, first is an unopened Garmin Oregon 450t still in the box which includes the device, carabiner clip attachment, usb cord, and the U.S. topographic maps preinstalled on the device. Looking for $310 shipped within the US for this device. The other is my used Magellan Triton 400, the screen has some minor surface scratches on it, the body of the device is otherwise completely undamaged or marked. I also have the usb interface cable, the original cd that came with the device, and a 2 GB SD card to install additional maps. My wife and I used this for a couple months for paperless geocaching as we tried to decided if this was a hobby that we really wanted to get into. I'm looking for $85 shipped within the US for this device.

You can see some photos here: DSC_0192

Time for a little bump, both devices are still up for sale, looking for $290 shipped for the Oregon 450t and $70 shipped for the Triton 400 and accessories, or you can always make me an offer!

I would like to buy the Oregon 450T shipped for the sum of $290. I would like to pay with paypal.

Email me at: arthurl15@msn.com.

Art Lund

1937 N. 3rd Ct.

Grand Junction

CO 81501