Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you MAXPEDITION

Leeman, the M1 and all the rest that have attachment methods us a strap with a snap on it. Sewn on the back of the item is a couple of bands of webbing. This allow you to select the width of the "loop" that you want to make for the belt. It won't come loose either.

On the order I have coming in I was told that in the future there will not be any of these straps, you will have a "malice clip". This is a cost saving feature that MAXPEDITION is implementing. And IMHO a pretty good idea. HTH

If you want a pic I can take one for ya.

I must say talk about service! I ordered it on the 20th and got it on the 23rd. I'm very impressed!!!!!!! Anyway took it out on my caching expedition today and got ooos and ahhhs from Rippietoe who now wants one. I loved it. I stuck everything I needed in it and it was fabulous! No heavy backpacks to carry. No trying to stuff everything into my hip pack and it wore very well when we stopped at subway for lunch.

Thank you very much!

FerretFinder

Has anyone purchased the above mentioned cell phone holsters?  Need some info.

Hi DigiFerret,

Sorry for the delay. I have not had time lately to hit Geocaching due to workload. I have the CP-M and use it for my Startac phone. I love it! I wear it horizontal with my antenna facing back. I used to have problems with bending and breaking the antennas but not anymore.

I bought a second one and use it on the strap of my Camelbak for my military model compass. The CP-M (and the others too) have heavy velcro that allows a lot of adjustment. I have had several other cellphone cases, Coach, Bianchi, Motorola but this is the best.

Take care, Peter

;)

Peter, it is my understanding that they are going to be in or ready to ship maybe by mid March. I'm chomping at the bit to get me some of the new stuff as well!

And Leeman, I like it horizontal, it don't poke me then.

Guys/gals, sorry for not posting anything. I've started a new semester and the paperwork for the kids has to be seen to be believed! Anyway, I'm glad you all like the stuff. I had one order that I totally spaced, it was brought to my attention. If the gent if from this board I do apologize. It seems that the shows are where the big sales are made. People get the chance to grab onto the stuff and really like it. The thing I like the most about the holste for the cell is that it can be infinately adjusted, same same for the gps holder (CP-L).

It looked like I was going to have to cut back on my work load due to health concerns (blood pressure), but we appeart to have the pressure medicated to a safe level now. I enjoy this and hope the weather and my time will change so I can do some more fun stuff.

If it weren't for Peter letting me know stuff is on here I wouldn't know about it. For some reason I can't get email notification going on here. That is irksome. Anyway, I'm still alive, just pedaling as fast as possible.

There are some new items/developments at MAXPEDITION, they are going to offer some bottle carriers and a couple new pouches. There is quite a few people that are interested in the H2O carriers, as am I. They are also going to a different attachement process for the devices that are attached to stuff. They are using the MALICE clips. These will allow the replacement of the straps when needed through use or abuse. :unsure:

Some people don't like this. Though I think it is smart. To my knowledge MAXPEDITION is not offering these WITH the item. For the record, I will include a set of MALICE clips with any order that needs them. It is about customer service, and I know that I don't like to get nickle and dimed to death when I place an order. This is not a slam on MAXPEDITION, that is their choice and this is mine. You all have a good weekend.

Oh and I just had someone order a black FATBOY via the online check service, please contact me. I have sent an email and have not received a response. At least I could not cull it out of the 700 junk emails I got in two days. Jeez!

Anyway, make sure you put MAXPEDITION in the subject so I can get it culled out of the pile.

Take care.

Edited by TNRonin
Thanks Mitch Whats the size of the M5

and does it use the malace clips.

Leemann <_<

Hi Leemann,

The M5 has the following: Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 2.25" (main compartment)

compared to the M1 at: Dimensions: 3.6 in x 5.5 in x 2.1 in

The Thermite is: Dimensions: 8" x 4.75" x 3" (main compartment)

I can't wait to get one. Sounds like Mitch will be getting them sometime after March 15th. I don't know about the malice clips. I like the straps for on the belt wear. Take care, Peter AKA Agreatscot

:D:D:D

Hey guys, Peter thanks for letting me know about the questions. The MAXPEDITION people are swamped right now with orders now that the SHOT show is over.

Regarding the MALICE clips, these are a rubber (probably reinforced). They aren't going to wear out anytime soon. They are currently being used extensively in the military, they are very durable. Which items will use the MALIC clip? ALL of them will eventually. They are phasing out the existing perm attached straps. I really do think this is a good idea. While I doubt that the existing attachment method is going to fail, it like everything else made by man will EVENTUALLY fail (snaps). All you have to do is cut off that strap and start using the MALICE clip.

malice_front.jpg

And here is the page that MAXPEDITION has on the attachment process.

Malice attachment process

I use them all the time for my tactical applications.

Peter did you get some stuff from another vendor? Are you stepping out on me? :rolleyes: I'll see what I can do bro.

On a side note, I've had to suspend sales on the site. I can't get the stuff from them right now, no BS, they are on B.O. until the end of the month on this stuff. I'm not a happy camper. I have a show on the 20-21 and I've rented the tables, but NO GEAR. At any rate, I have emailed everyone that has placed an order within the last few days offering a refund or putting them on the list for filling orders when I can get the stuff. I hate having a B.O. hanging over my head. I'm afraid of missing someone's order (which I have done).

What I'm doing is asking people to email me to see if I have it in stock, or to see if they want it even if there is a wait.

Again, I apologize for any problems this might cause.

Mitchell Teeters

Leeman, since they have come back from the SHOT show I don't much in the way of CS from them. They have 18 new vendors so I'm sort of low on the food chain right now. Sort of pisses me off, but that is life. I'll stay on them and find out when they are going to start delivering. Supposed to be mid March IIRC.

Just a quick note on the roly polys, I have some samples coming in. Peter I have the MALICE clips on-route to me, then you.

pocksurvkit.jpg

This looks interesting. Leeman thanks for the link information. Price is not bad either. Though just looking at the contents a person could do their own.

There was a rescue organization that was making the kits. I got one for my 8yoa boy. I saw one a friend had and really liked it. REI has them fairly reasonably.

Oh and the new pouches should be getting here soon. Like this week maybe? Dunno how customs is working things.

Take care.

Mitch

Mitch. Tacoma mountain rescue makes the kits REI sells. Equipped to survives

website has reviews on it, the kit you've seen and pictured was designed by Doug Ritter noted survival authority. Purchased the tube tent sold seperatly for my survival kit go bag.

Leemann :D

Edited by Leemann
Peter did you get some stuff from another vendor?  Are you stepping out on me?  B)  I'll see what I can do bro. 

....stuff from them right now, no BS, they are on B.O. until the end of the month on this stuff.  I'm not a happy camper.  I have a show on the 20-21 and I've rented the tables, but NO GEAR.  At any rate, I have emailed everyone that has placed an order within the last few days offering a refund or putting them on the list for filling orders when I can get the stuff. I hate having a B.O. hanging over my head.  I'm afraid of missing someone's order (which I have done). 

What I'm doing is asking people to email me to see if I have it in stock, or to see if they want it even if there is a wait. 

Again, I apologize for any problems this might cause.

Mitchell Teeters

B)B) No new gear, just some knife sheaths that I want to attach properly. I bought a RAT-7 knife, It comes with a teriffic sheath BUT it is setup for MOLLE and the malice clips would attach it perfectly to my Camelbak!

Keep me down for the OD M5 and small rolly polly, I don't care if it takes a while. Bill me for the Malice clips and shipping through Paypal.I am really POed that they are not taking care of you, do you think any emails from customers would help? Lemme know.

I will tell them I have gear from Bianchi, Eagle Industries, Balckhawk Industries, Spec Ops, Camelbak, Sheathmechanic.com, Bladetech, etc and that I didn't really need another gear company. Yes, the designs are good but YOU, Mitch are the difference. Your knowledge, experience along with the willingness to share it are why my friends and I bought so much gear. It is good business practice to take special care of new customers. However, existing dealers that got you where you are, should not be overlooked. There needs to be a balance. I live in SoCal and can easily go to the outdoor or gun shows they sell at. But then I wouldn't be able to check your opinion on whether or not a bag, holder or sheath will work for what I want it to do.

Oh well. off my soapbox.

This is the knife and sheath, Its a Rat-7 that comes in a Spec-Ops sheath.

P3150124.JPG

I also had Dave at sheathmechanic.com make a Kydex sheath for it:

P3150126.JPG

P3150129.JPG

Take care Mitch, Peter B):D [/size]

Peter there is no charge for the MALICE clips, you overpaid me previously. Shoot me the snail addy for you locale so I can send them on.

Mitch

Had/having a crappy show, nothing to sell but the nick-nack-paddy-wack stuff. The Roly Polys are pretty decent. They did send me two samples on the last small order. I'll be getting a few of these.

Let-ca, no you aren't missing anything, I'm an idiot and overlooked it. I'm in the process of getting the backorders filled. In fact, if there is anyone that has not had this taken care of please shoot me an email. Peter I'm still waiting on an address so I can send the clips. Take care and I'm in the process of fixing the site right now.

The Thermites and Fatboys are still as scarce as hen's teeth so I'm still going to limit ordering until that gets smoothed out. I really hate being the low man on the pole, though I can understand it.

only 5 weeks until summer break!!

The website has been edited.

Edited to add: If you want an M5 you need to let me know, I have three on order now. 2 black and 1 OD. Seems this stuff is getting popular with the forestry people. I have not ordered any Khaki, but the order has not shipped yet from Maxpedition, I can add it on. You will probably need to let me know before the end of this w/e.

Edited by TNRonin

Hello Mitch,

Sorry for the absence, I have been messing around with knives and working on Ebay for my wife's business. I HAVE TO get out to Geocache in the next few days, it will be 80+ degrees!

Allright,dude, my address is:

Peter Ker

PO Box 850

Port Hueneme, CA 93044

Thank you in advance for getting those for me, you are too kewl!

Anything new expected in? There a OD M5 available??

Take care, Peter

Hey peter, I got them in and they went right back out. I'm wanting to do an order on some more. The Roly Polys are good sellers as well. I really think the M5 is going to go for a survival kit, and for organizing stuff. I like them! The SWAT guys have discovered this stuff and are getting it for their packs. I only wish they had a waist belt, I'll have to make me one of those. I also got in the H1, that is a pretty neat little piece. It is not nearly as big as the thermite, but it would be good for your GPS, FRS, with a pocket on the outside for a multi-tool or cell phone.

I'll get the MALICE clips out ASAP.

Take care.

Dude, I hope the wife is ok. I've not sent the dang Malice clips yet, been covered up also. I guarantee they will ship tomorrow. I have you address.

Oh, long or short clips bro?

Long ones are about 6" at the fold and short ones are around 4". And no you can't cut them to length. :lol:

Edited by TNRonin

Hey Mitch,

Good to see what you are up to. I will take the short. I wanna see how a knife can attach to a pack strap.

The wife is doing better, thank you. You off for the summer?

OD M5 yet?? Got a small rollie around? Inquiring minds must know! Catch you soon, Peter

PS Thank YOU for your service to protecct our freedom!

Hey no problem on the OD M5, Glad vthe LEO's got em, they and the military guys always get first in my opinion. I will probably want a Khaki M5 too. Can I reserve one of the Khaki small RPs if not spoken for?

Let me know or bill mev through Paypal.

Have a good weekend, Indy is about to start, if the rain holds off. Peter

PS GO LAKERS!!!!!! :blink::ph34r:

Forgot to get in here and thank you Mitch for sending the Malice clips. They are great, thanks! Oddly enough, a week after they got here I found a set of the large Malice clips at a local store. These work great and even work as a belt clip for some items. Take care my friend, peter

I'm interested in purchasing some Maxpedition gear. Is everything you carry on the website, and are the prices listed the final prices?

I'm interested in a Black Condor, black H-1 (Didn't see this on website - don't know if you carry it), black M-1, black M-2, black 5" sheath (Didn't see this one either) and a black CP-M.

Edited by Blue Contrails
I'm interested in purchasing some Maxpedition gear.

Is everything you carry on the website, and are the prices listed the final prices?

I'm afraid so, the pricing is basically set by MAXPEDITION.

I'm interested in a Black Condor, black H-1 (Didn't see this on website - don't know if you carry it), black M-1, black M-2, black 5" sheath (Didn't see this one either) and a black CP-M.

I have a Black Condor, and black CP-M, don't have the H-1, M-2 (not big sellers), in stock but I can get them, and the 5" sheath is not out yet.

I haven't been able to update the site since I'm working full time now, and have kid stuff in the eves. I can order the H-1 and M-2 if you want. Shoot me an email at xxmitchell@tnrdgrnr.comxx if you need to.