Help Me, Please.

dudleyseekers

First, let me state that I have never used a forum, so I may not be doing it correctly.

I have a day trip planned for tomorrow and have chosen my route as well as geocaches I would like to visit on the way. I don't know if it is possible but would like to print a map with the geocaches along the route.

If this is possible, can someone give me instructions on how to do it?

First, let me state that I have never used a forum, so I may not be doing it correctly.

I have a day trip planned for tomorrow and have chosen my route as well as geocaches I would like to visit on the way. I don't know if it is possible but would like to print a map with the geocaches along the route.

If this is possible, can someone give me instructions on how to do it?

Well, I am very new to geocaching, but since you are going out tomorrow I will respond now just so you have something to go on. Feel free to disregard if a more experienced cacher gives better advice. On the detail page for a cache, if you scroll down to just above the logs there is a second map and a link that says "view on larger map" -- or something to that effect.

If you click that link, it opens an interactive map page up with the nearby caches marked. At least, it does for me LOL

Good luck tomorrow!

(editted for spelling error)

Edited by TimFrom01876

Thanks Tim for your reply. I will try that.

( I am editing this post.)

I did try Tim's suggestion but that just wasn't what I was looking for. However, after further research, I discovered that using Google Maps I could put the gps coordinates in directly and it would notate each of the geocaches along my desired route when I printed out the map.

Just trying to share my new knowledge with others who may desire the same results.

Edited by dudleyseekers