Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
lonepinemax

friend requests

Hi, I have tried to go on the site where it says "click on the link below to either accept or decline this friend invite" but it keeps saying you are not authentic or something and won't come up with the accept or decline button. This is the message that the person I sent the friend request gets,do you have any clues?

Thanks

You need to authenticate your email address through the site.

That -- or:

61ff6741-9a77-408f-b9b3-f03a8fccfd62.png

Make sure this is set as you see it, on your Profile edit page. Your 'friend' must also have it set that way.

...but it keeps saying you are not authentic or something...

It would help enormously if you could tell us exactly what it says. Without that, we're just guessing what the problem might be and probably won't be much help.

...but it keeps saying you are not authentic or something...

It would help enormously if you could tell us exactly what it says. Without that, we're just guessing what the problem might be and probably won't be much help.

The problem is solved, thank you.

For the future reference of others that may encounter the same problem, what was the problem and how did you fix it?

The problem was I had asked my sister to be on my friend list and every time she tried to put me on it would not let her.

The problem was I had asked my sister to be on my friend list and every time she tried to put me on it would not let her.

So, was it settings on her end that made this an issue...or your end?