Mega CoinTest

NOSNOW

Well, I am now at my desk, or I think my desk is under all these papers. So the vacation and cointest must be over. I am a little behind on my logging as we were having too much fun to do any logging. I hope to get caught up on logging by Wednesday. I will then anounce the winners of this cointtest. The only answer I know for sure is that we did 3 Megas in one week.

Thanks for all that have taken part in the cointest and I will get back as soon as I know the answers.

I have caught up on logging and we have some winners!!!

Some of the highlights of the vacation (holiday) were:

Watching Dorsetgal & GeoDog and Kaz & Coco carry the Olympic torches.

We got to fly a barn owl, 2 falcons and go for a walk with a couple of Hawks (we walked they flew).

As far as caching:

We added two countries, Spain and Gibraltar.

We finished the smiley face puzzle we started last year

We did 11 icons in 11 hours

We did 3 Megas in one week

But most of all we meet lots of nice cachers and had lots of fun!!!

Ok for the results

Question #1 was 3 (number of Mega events)

Question #2 was 6 (number of caches with 5’s)

Question #3 was 151* (number of caches found)

Question #4 was 12 (number of puzzles)

* incase anyone checks – We logged 149 caches on GC, but also found one cache that is not listed on GC and one that was archived, that I could not find on GC for a total of 151 caches.

Winners

#1 - 12 cachers were correct and Maya picked yanagi (post 39)

#2 - 7 cachers were correct and Maya picked Hot Pepper Crew (post 23)

#3 – The Paslay Family was closest with a guess of 150 (post 20)

#4 – 4 cachers were correct and Maya picked seekerfamily (post 16)

(Another thing we found out is Maya does not like picking names. That’s just the kind of bird she is. Shadow was much better at it.)

Congratulations to the winner – you have an email!

:D:D:D:D

Hurraaa! I'm a winner!!!! Thank you so much for picking me as a winner! I just posted a few times before I left for our holidays in Ireland so I didn't expect to have a chance.

Great to hear you had a great trip (especially walking with the hawks must have been a great experience) and thank you again for the cointest! Email with my address is on its way.

My geocoin showed up yesterday! That was super fast. What a cool geocoin too! I got the CacheHawk coin, and it's one that I would have bought if I was around when it was being sold (if it was in fact sold), so that makes it even better. Great addition to my small but growing collection.

Thanks for the fun cointest NoSnow!!

Oh, I liked the CacheHawk so much that I wanted to ask if you have any of the CacheOwls to sell? My CacheHawk could use a bird friend. :)