Alex the little green monster

1stop2many

we found alex a geo monster. my kids diceded that they wanted to take him on thier next geocache adventure. i am just wondering if anybody knows if i do anything other then fill out the paper inside him. the letter said something about tracking him online to see where he goes but i dont know if there is somewheres special i have to put my info. please help Alex

Edited by 1stop2many

Hi, welcome

Can you tell us a bit more about this item, please?

It sounds as though it might be a travel bug. What does it look like? Does it have any sort of tag attached to it with a number on it? (If it does have a tracking number please don't put that number in your reply!)

MrsB :)

he is a little green monster with alex wrote on his belly and his starting cache number on his back. inside him is a piece of paper with a story about how he was found at a cache and he wants to travel. on the back is a chart with where he has been. there was only two places and i checked them out they are just caches didnt say anything about a travel bug.

he is a little green monster with alex wrote on his belly and his starting cache number on his back. inside him is a piece of paper with a story about how he was found at a cache and he wants to travel. on the back is a chart with where he has been. there was only two places and i checked them out they are just caches didnt say anything about a travel bug.

Sounds like this is someone's attempt to make a cheap do-it-youself traveler. If so, there's nothing special that you need to do; just do whatever feels right to you.

Unless there is a tracking sumber somewhere on the paper (it would be a 6 character alpha-numeric; then it would be a Travel Bug and needs to be logged as such.