VOTE: Deserved Congratulations to LBProcker!?

MaitreMind

LBProcker: 321 Finds in 1 DAY!

Amazingly he found 2 of my caches that were archived 3 years ago - Wow! He even remembered the dates he found them coincidentally just days before they were archived. I take my hat off to you LBProcker!? for your incredible finds! I see allot of your finds are archived, disabled for maintenance, and a few challenging puzzle caches! 9 Earth caches and 5 multi-caches. I applaud you for your stamina, endurance, memory. You are a stand alone leader among us.

LBProcker I chose to congratulate you!

MaitreMind

Edited by MaitreMind

LBProcker: 321 Finds in 1 DAY!

Amazingly he found 2 of my caches that were archived 3 years ago - Wow! He even remembered the dates he found them coincidentally just days before they were archived. I take my hat off to you LBProcker!? for your incredible finds! I see allot of your finds are archived, disabled for maintenance, and a few challenging puzzle caches! 9 Earth caches and 5 multi-caches. I applaud you for your stamina, endurance, memory. You are a stand alone leader among us.

LBProcker I chose to congratulate you!

MaitreMind

I must have missed something. Isn't that just someone putting in their old finds to a new account? Even says what old names he used to use.