My try at a multi-cache

Triggur

I've been caching for a while and I've made some of my own; I submitted my 100th hide the day of my 1000th find. :)

I wanted to try my hand at a multi-cache, so I came up with this:

It's a five-stage night cache with audio clues along the way.

The first stage's playback circuit includes a microcontroller (tiny computer) and a real-time clock to make sure you're playing at night.

Each station plays a little bit more of a zombies-from-the-future tale along with the next coordinates for a total of a 1.5 mile night romp through an off-trail river area in Northern Colorado.

417704_431806650197767_892258124_n.jpg

I haven't activated it yet; I only just now got the containers finished.

If anybody is interested in the design, I can share details on how to make your own!

I've been caching for a while and I've made some of my own; I submitted my 100th hide the day of my 1000th find. :)

I wanted to try my hand at a multi-cache, so I came up with this:

It's a five-stage night cache with audio clues along the way.

The first stage's playback circuit includes a microcontroller (tiny computer) and a real-time clock to make sure you're playing at night.

Each station plays a little bit more of a zombies-from-the-future tale along with the next coordinates for a total of a 1.5 mile night romp through an off-trail river area in Northern Colorado.

417704_431806650197767_892258124_n.jpg

I haven't activated it yet; I only just now got the containers finished.

If anybody is interested in the design, I can share details on how to make your own!