iPhone app pocket queries

Rckhnd

I have an iPhone 3GS with current updates, and the Geocaching app v4.6.0

The app keeps telling me that I have not set up any pq's yet and to do so on the website. Well, I have but I can't figure out how to get the list on the phone.

What am I doing wrong? I have created the pq and downloaded it in a zip file as well as a .loc file, but I'm at a loss here.

My garmin is not pq compatible, so I was hoping to use both gps and phone on a road trip.

Make sure you have a day of the week scheduled for the PQ to run and ensure that it has actually run. On the "Your Pocket Queries" page in the list of "Active Queries," the last column in the table shows when the query was last generated. I just created a new PQ, set it to run on Sundays, and it is showing up on my iPhone.

The "run once and delete" option will not allow the PQ to show up on the iPhone it would appear.

Edited by strontium87

AWESOME Thank You!!

That did it, run once and delete was the problem.

Well, NOW it would seem to me that Pocket Queries take on a whole new value, having info when I have no signal. That and a GPS and I'm good to go!

Thanks again!

Make sure you have a day of the week scheduled for the PQ to run and ensure that it has actually run. On the "Your Pocket Queries" page in the list of "Active Queries," the last column in the table shows when the query was last generated. I just created a new PQ, set it to run on Sundays, and it is showing up on my iPhone.

The "run once and delete" option will not allow the PQ to show up on the iPhone it would appear.