How do I remove disabled caches, that belong to me, from the website?

rjm49

Just placed three new caches and have been scuppered by Wherigo.

I don't really understand this aspect of Geocaching but I now know that part of a Wherigo cache is too close to my caches, which makes my whole sequence unworkable.

How do I remove the said caches from my list, instead of seeing them permanently there?

You can either archive the listings or "recycle" them. To "recycle," use the page again for a new cache placement at a new location. Enable the listing when ready to return it to the review queue. If your reviewer disabled your page, he or she should have included instructions for re-enabling or a link to the Knowledge Book article on this subject. Regrettably, I see that the article is out-of-date as it doesn't reflect the most recent enhancements to the cache submission process. Sorry for any confusion.

Bottom line is, no matter what you do with these listings, they will always be a part of your Geocaching history.

If they are never published, they will be hard for even you to find, and impossible for a non-administrator to see...but they will be there.

Not really a big deal, since I'm sure there are folks with dozens of listings that were never published.