Caching on vacation

Hunter1227

My son and I are heading to Myrtle Beach the first week of August and was wondering if there any absolute "Must Grabs" in town?

Looking forward to gaining souvenir badges along the way from Indiana and hopefully meeting some new faces while in town....and unless i forget may drop off some TB's

I love the Myrtle Beach area....been there many many times and will be my sons first...looking forward to being back!!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

My son and I are heading to Myrtle Beach the first week of August and was wondering if there any absolute "Must Grabs" in town?

Looking forward to gaining souvenir badges along the way from Indiana and hopefully meeting some new faces while in town....and unless i forget may drop off some TB's

I love the Myrtle Beach area....been there many many times and will be my sons first...looking forward to being back!!

Oh, a party town. :) Yep, I been there a few time but it was before I was a cacher. I cant help you there, however, look up for high Favorited caches.

Here what I come up with.

Well I have a newer one hidden behind an amazing local steakhouse you should check out. Also I would recommend doing some of the puzzle caches. The finals are not always amazing but the puzzles are great.