Newbie looking to buy

Tom, you might want to try getting in touch with this person:

quote:
Originally posted by seige02 (in another topic):

I have had an etrex vista for several months now. I love it! I have had no problems with GPS reception. I bought one for my girlfriend, and then she decided she wasn't going to use it. If interested firefische, I have one slightly used. It has been used about 40 minutes total. But yes, I have no problem with it, and I love the electronic compass! The size of it makes it very convienent. Let me know. Thanks!

The post came from this thread.

Good Luck and welcome to Geocaching!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. icon_smile.gif

Tom, you might want to try getting in touch with this person:

quote:
Originally posted by seige02 (in another topic):

I have had an etrex vista for several months now. I love it! I have had no problems with GPS reception. I bought one for my girlfriend, and then she decided she wasn't going to use it. If interested firefische, I have one slightly used. It has been used about 40 minutes total. But yes, I have no problem with it, and I love the electronic compass! The size of it makes it very convienent. Let me know. Thanks!

The post came from this thread.

Good Luck and welcome to Geocaching!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. icon_smile.gif

Hi Tom,

also a Tom here! Well, I have been looking to upgrade my Etrex summitt to a GPS MAP76S. I absolutely love my Summit. It is a great GPS. Anyway, I am willing to part with it and the computer hook up cable(a $25 add on) for $175. let me know if you are interested. It is in great shape and works perfectly.

Thanks,

Tom