magellan meridan $170.00 plus extras no ebay

LaRobley

Meridian GPS

this is the stats except the color is yellow

The rugged, cost-efficient Magellan® Meridian® GPS is designed to make getting where you’re going a fun, easy and safe trip, offering superior tracking and accuracy to with 3 meters or better. Easily navigate with a built-in 2 MB mapping database of North America and unlimited expandability.

The Meridian gives you all the great advantages of GPS in a full set of features:

Accurate

Meridian GPS finds your location by tracking up to 12 GPS satellites simultaneously. Assisted by the U.S. Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS), the Meridian GPS is accurate to within 3 meters or better.

Easy to use

An intuitive interface and large keyboard provides direct access to key features, putting the power of GPS at your fingertips.

Built-in mapping of North America and unlimited expandability

Start navigating right away with a 2 MB, built-in mapping database of North American, including interstates, highways, major roads, waterways, city locations, airports and more. Increase your mapping detail by downloading street-level maps on an optional Magellan SD memory card.

Full Featured Navigation

Seven customizable graphic navigation displays show a map, compass, speedometer, and text readouts of heading, bearing, speed, direction, ETA, and more. Choose from 12 built-in coordinate systems and 76 datums including Latitude/Longitude, Universal Transverse Mercator, and Military Grid Reference System.

Store routes and track-points

Store up to 20 routes, 500 waypoints and 2,000 track-points to easily find your way back again.

Save Track-to-Route

The unique, Save Track-to-Route feature allows you to convert complicated track files into easy to follow routes. Save hundreds of routes by transferring them to a PC with Magellan MapSend® software.

NorthFinderTM

NorthFinder technology shows your direction even when standing still.

Sun/Moon positions

The Meridian GPS shows you when the sun will rise and set, as well as the phase of the moon, for any date and location in the world.

Fish and game calculator

Want to know when the fish are likely to be biting in your little corner of the world? The Magellan Meridian GPS can tell you.

Satellite status

Monitor the GPS satellites in view and get information about their status.

Built to perform on the most challenging and rigorous adventure.

Large backlit screen with easy to use interface

Easily view all the GPS information you need to make your adventure fun and safe, even at night.

Rugged construction

Rubber armored, impact resistant plastic allows you to confidently take your Meridian GPS on that next great adventure.

Waterproof

Meridian GPS is sealed to IEC-529 IPX7 specifications – and it floats!

Built-in help database

Meridian GPS is intuitive, easy to use, and all the major functions are described in step-by-step instructions.

larobley

I actually just listed four different ones here. Got little interest even at my prices that were generally well below EBay going rates. All I got was low-ball offers except for one that took my asking price, so I finally put the other three up on EBay. Sold one of them for what I was asking here -- sold the other two for significantly MORE than I was asking here.

So, I think that is why we don't see too many listings here -- people just aren't buying here even at below-the-going-rate prices.

- John...