make My Geocaching Profile work

The Real Boudica.

I have successfully used this before to show my statistics on my public profile but last time I tried to update it it didn't appear to change anything when I went to preview it before exporting, it showed the same find count, 187 or something, I exported it anyway but the find count stayed the same, i thought maybe it took a while to update the GC site, but it stayed at that for several days. However it did correct itself at some point as when I just went to look it had increased to 198, as I had passed 200 I wanted to update again, this time the preview showed only the titles for each element not stats, I tried the export anyway but sure enough my profile shows only titles no stats.

Is it broken? Is anyone else having problems? Is there any other tools that are better? I am in the UK, so didn't really want to have to trawl through all the state sections and US based challenges anyway.

I hadn't tried yet, so I did but that but didn't work :( .

It wouldn't really matter but its 4.23pm Fri, I am ready for the weekend so trying to do anything but work at the moment and obsessing about this is as good as anything else.

Thanks anyway.

Didn't work right for me (what you describe) about a month ago! And someone trying to log one of my mini-Jasmer challenges last weekend said it wasn't working for them for that either. I'd assume they're aware of it after a month, but you never know.

Just had a look on the site and right at the bottom of the help page it says that the site has been acquired by Groundspeak which I didn't know so perhaps someone will see this and look into it.

If not, well its 5.43 and we have a BBQ to go to @ 6 and I think the clouds are receding, so I will stop fretting for now :rolleyes: and go eat and drink :) .

If there isn't a solution in the morning I will send them an email.

Nice to know it (probably) isn't just me being dumb!

I assume you are trying to upload your "My Finds" PQ to the mygeocachingprofile.com website. Sometimes (at least for me) after you get the PQ loaded up and the website spits out the "stats" page you might have to hit F5 to refresh the screen. For whatever reason your old stats are being displayed because the old page has been cached. Try refreshing the screen and see if that works.

I assume you are trying to upload your "My Finds" PQ to the mygeocachingprofile.com website. Sometimes (at least for me) after you get the PQ loaded up and the website spits out the "stats" page you might have to hit F5 to refresh the screen. For whatever reason your old stats are being displayed because the old page has been cached. Try refreshing the screen and see if that works.

I'll give that a try, and see what happens. Probably some time over the weekend.

Nope, tried the whole process again still displaying zilch apart from the section headings. Fired off email to them through the site. We will see? It isn't a problem with the PQ as it worked with cachestats so perhaps I will just stop worrying about it now.

Although I have a different problem now, :o according to cachestats I should average 210 per year. As I will have been a member for a year come Thursday I have to find 8 caches by then to reach that. But I wasn't planning on caching today or tomorrow (up too early after said BBQ to do a morning on the farm/mudbath that is Latitude Festival site, tired now and planned early beers and a curry before doing it all again tomorrow then actually going to the festival) then its monday and normal work, and now I have to plan a caching trip - oh life is hard - (perhaps I need to give myself a day off or two one to rest after this stress and one to cache in :P ) and its all the fault of mygeocachingprofile.com!