Cool Caches

Mcpat12

What is the coolest cache you found please post with the size and what was cool about it

I have not found many caches so probably the one where they had a picture of a song up with a bunch of music notes and each note was a coordinet. Ex. G=1 half rest=4

You're not going to find a cache that is cooler than this one. (Sheesh am I the only person who frequents this forum who has been there?) :unsure:

Without a shred of a doubt this is my favorite physical cache... And one of the most interesting all things considered.

Necropolis of Britannia Manor III

Hidden by the really cool gazillionaire game developer and casual aquanaut/abyssal-cacher/astronaut/astro-cacher extraordinaire and personal friend to the gc.com founders....and from what I hear just a regular guy in person, Richard Garriott aka Lord British.

If you consider the resources it took and what his free time must be worth in dollars, Necropolis is easily worth 50k to 100k and that is all things considered. Sure he had help, but what a result! 241 Favorites so far! Just awesome!

Take a gander at the gallery...

0255fd7f-6ca8-4f1e-a4ec-3cb1e539359d.jpg

Certainly worth planning a vacation around...

It is just an hour's drive from the coolest person I ever met at a cache.