Add coins to my collection

wsbucker

I have a couple of coins that I am not putting into circulation, but simply want to place in my "collection". I see that I have a collection tab in my profile, but I can not find where to add the items to it. When I go to my coins page, the only option from the drop down are "move to inventory" (they ARE in my inventory...) Mark missing, and recalculate distance. This is annoying because if I have several items that I am carrying cache to cache, I like to mark them as visited. Now I have to make sure not to mark my collection coins as visited.

Cliffs: How do I move my coins into my "collection"?

Thanks!

I have a couple of coins that I am not putting into circulation, but simply want to place in my "collection". I see that I have a collection tab in my profile, but I can not find where to add the items to it. When I go to my coins page, the only option from the drop down are "move to inventory" (they ARE in my inventory...) Mark missing, and recalculate distance. This is annoying because if I have several items that I am carrying cache to cache, I like to mark them as visited. Now I have to make sure not to mark my collection coins as visited.

Cliffs: How do I move my coins into my "collection"?

Thanks!

Go to the geocoin's home page, click 'Edit this trackable', Check the box 'Make this trackable collectible', then at the bottom click 'Submit changes'.

Then return to the geocoin's home page.

Under 'Actions', from the drop-down box select 'Move to Collection'.

It is now in your Collection. :)

MrsB

Edited by The Blorenges