12-12-12 Geocoin

CW88

So your 12-12-12 coin will be available after 12-12-12....slightly odd.

I was hoping to have recieved the coins a few days earlier so I could have sold them last weekend, but they only arrived about 2 hours before I left for the airport last Wednesday - and I'm travelling until the 10th.

I managed to pack most of the smaller orders of the reserved coins so I can send them while I'm away, but didn't have enough extra weight for the larger reservation orders so I'll do those as soon as I get back.

And since I ended up doing reservations for more than I had originally planned it doesn't leave that many left of each version to put up for sale on my webstore, and I've had quite a lot of messages about these so they'll probably go quickly. So I thought it would be better for the majority of people who want them if they went on sale at the weekend since people are more likely to be free when they go on sale, rather than on the 11th or 12th when people in different time zones might be at work.

"Try" being the key word here because I almost always miss your store sales because of work or miss the announcement... Alas! :anibad:

CF30

Just so you have plenty of notice - the coins will go on sale from my webstore on December 15th at 7PM CET (GMT+1)

Can somebody please tell me what time that is in California? I never can figure that out!

"Try" being the key word here because I almost always miss your store sales because of work or miss the announcement... Alas! :anibad:

CF30

Just so you have plenty of notice - the coins will go on sale from my webstore on December 15th at 7PM CET (GMT+1)

Can somebody please tell me what time that is in California? I never can figure that out!

Now that we are all off daylight time, it's 9 hours later there. 7pm in Sweden will be 10AM California.

CF30

Now that we are all off daylight time, it's 9 hours later there. 7pm in Sweden will be 10AM California.

Thanks! I thought he was in Switzerland, though?

CF30

Thanks! I thought he was in Switzerland, though?

Either way, CET is most often Sweden, but may also be Switzerland (and others). "CET" is Central European Time.

CF30

Hope there won't be "late reservations" accepted .... would sort of defeat the purpose and announcement of the webstore sale as noted above ... :huh:

I've just sent out all the invoices for the remaining reserved coins.

I do have a 'waiting list' but won't be doing any of those on this lot of coins if anyone backs out, as after sorting them all I realized I don't have quite as many left as I'd hoped, so there will only be around 5-7 max of each version available from my webstore. The reservations filled up quickly first when I mentioned it on the Facebook group and then I added the extra ones on here who missed that - and I got a bit behind on keeping track of the reservations and ended up slightly over-reserving coins which I didn't really want to do.

I am going to be ordering a remint as soon as possible though (hopefully to get by mid-end of January), but wont be doing reservations on those (unless you are already on the waiting list), just as the remint will be quite small (maybe 10 max of most versions).

I really want to buy one of these coins to start my collection as I love it, I was outbid on ebay last week, am unable to buy them tonight as I am at a concert :( and I am constantly being out bid on the ones currently on ebay which are going up to a crazy price and are all being bid on by the same person :(, guess I may have to look for another coin to start my personal collection off

I really want to buy one of these coins to start my collection as I love it, I was outbid on ebay last week, am unable to buy them tonight as I am at a concert :( and I am constantly being out bid on the ones currently on ebay which are going up to a crazy price and are all being bid on by the same person :(, guess I may have to look for another coin to start my personal collection off

Ben and Jules welcome to the wonderful scary world of geocoins <_<:wub:

Private message me your home address and I'll pop a coin in the post for you. I'm sure I can find something nice in my spares, maybe not as nice as these coins :smile: but with the F5 frenzy that is going to happen tonight on CW88s store for the few coins that are available... :o enjoy your concert the odds are you (and many of us) will/would miss out.

1 version per customer CW88?! to give more of us a chance to score :anibad:

I just got the first samples of these yesterday and really like how they came out :D

I'm planning a few other versions too, and hope to get these for early-mid November.

I'm not sure how many I'm ordering for the first minting yet, but if it's a few hundred I'll set up reservations for some of them.

For now here are some of the versions - also showing the glow in the dark areas (which is the same on all of them so far apart from the two tone version).

12samples.jpg

do you have any 12-12-12 coins left please? If so, which ones? we don't have one for our 9 year old son. They ran out of them where we purchased our others from. Can you send me a pm via Geocaching.com if you have any left please? Many thanks Cache on Wheels

The remint has been shipped today, so I should hopefully have them by the end of the week.

I think there are 10-15 of each of the previous versions (apart from the glow in the dark), plus 2 new versions (30 each).

If I have them before the weekend they'll probably go on sale from my webstore again, either on Saturday or Sunday with my new Zebra coins.

Otherwise they'll probably go on sale early next week.

Thanks for the update. I hope you'll be able to confirm the sales time ahead. Also ... have we been allowed a peak at the new versions yet? I'm curious!

The new versions are a blue/yellow and and a red/orange/yellow - I'll try and post photos as soon as I get them.

And I'll post an update on the sale day and time but it'll most likely be 7pm Swiss time either Saturday or Sunday.

GEOCOIN SALE (£2-£2.50/$3-$4 off all coins) :

All the remaining 12-12-12 coins in my webstore are now on sale - to hopefully help fund part of my next coin which will be the largest coin I've designed so far.

Some are down to the last 1 or 2 coins, and the sale will end on Monday (28th).

I'll be posting a small preview of my next coin on my Facebook group on Monday too.

A few more versions have sold out and the others are down to the last 2-3 each, so I'll leave them at their reduced prices for a bit longer.

I've got a few more designs in the works too, so hopefully I'll post information and photos of the samples in the next month or so.