Ferguson Park Boat Launch Guardrail Micro Removed

CurmudgeonlyGal

The city of Snohomish has removed the geocache on the guardrail at the Ferguson Park boat launch... actually they removed the entire guardrail.

They would love to return the cache to it's owner to be relocated if the owner would like to do so. Email if you need more details or swing by the engineering office to retrieve your keybox!

If you know which cache this is, would someone drop a note on the cache page itself? I don't even know where to begin to look for the right one.

Thanks.

There are a few in that park. It could be GC2GNWQ Ferguson Park on Blackman's Lake Reborn. It's hard to tell from the description which is a guard rail micro. I'll email the owner and ask, when I get to a computer.

GC2GNWQ is our cache.

Do you know if the guard rail is being replaced or removed permanently?

Okay, I emailed the owners of a couple of caches there that might be next to a boat ramp. I've never been there, so if someone who has been there reads this, then perhaps you can let us know which cache is next to the boat ramp.

There really only seem to be two candidates though, and only one likely, but I emailed both just in case.

I asked them to check back, so I'll let you know if they email me. I gave them the link to this thread.

SS

There are a few in that park. It could be GC2GNWQ Ferguson Park on Blackman's Lake Reborn. It's hard to tell from the description which is a guard rail micro. I'll email the owner and ask, when I get to a computer.

GC2GNWQ is our cache.

Oh Hi there!

You got here fast, while I was emailing the other guy just in case it was his.

I'd contact the city of Snohomish to find out.

They are being so nice about it and holding the cache for you so you can place another cache, I would imagine they would be planning on replacing it if another guard rail were planned. That happens a lot actually.

But this is a guess, you'll have to contact them to be sure.

Try checking with Curmudgeonly Gal to see if she's got the contact info of where she found out about this to begin with.

GC2GNWQ is our cache.

Here is the message I received (from one of the engineers with the city):

"Hey, one of the Parks guys just brought me a geocache that was on a guardrail at the Ferguson Park boat launch. We are removing the guardrail. How can we find the owner so they can relocate it?"

5ecc724a-5aef-423f-81aa-ec8cbfe95b45.jpeg?rnd=0.7810617

You can pick it up at the city engineering office. If you email me, I can give you specific contact information, but honestly, it's not needed. Call them and go get it! They are more than happy to give it back to you so you can put it back out there.

michelle