How do I load 2 different pocket querys on etrex 20.

Why are you using EasyGPS? No 3rd party program is necessary. Either drag & drop or copy & paste the 2 gpx files from your PQ into the /Garmin/GPX folder in your GPS or memory card. If your PQ is a compressed Zip file just right click, “WinZip” and “extract to” the /Garmin/GPX folder. PQ are only overwritten if they have the same names.

Right, I have founf the new PQ is tag on at the end of the exsisting one. I thought that when I opened the menu on the etrex20 and click on geocaches the 2 files would appear and I then selected the one i required. AmI wrong to think that?

You can load many PQs or individual caches or any combination of both on the eTrex 20 up to 5000 caches. When you look at the file system using your computer you will be able to see the individual files you have loaded. However, the GPS combines all those caches into one database so that the user doesn't need to be concerned with how they were loaded. (That is the reason the GPS takes so long to boot the first time after loading a large PQ.) You simply find the closest, look at the map and select one with the arrow or search by name to find what you want. Don't make it hard for yourself! :D

Also don't try to delete individual caches after you have found them. They will stay embedded in the GPX file until you replace the file with the results of your next PQ with the same name or you manually delete the entire GPX file through the computer.

Enjoy the 20!

I'm not familiar with GPSr's other than my boys' Geomate Jr., but I use a freeware called Watcher-A GPX Utility. You simply download the GPX files that you want to merge onto your PC. Then start Watcher. Open the first GPX file to load it. Then click the merge icon and you'll be prompted to open another GPX file. Repeat as necessary. Then once you have all the GPX files you want, just select "Save as" and name it as your new GPX file, and save it to your PC. That new GPX file will have ALL of the GPX files that you can them upload to your device.

I'm assuming you can only load one like in the Geomate Jr., but this process only takes a minute to do and I can get a single GPX file with lots of geocaches listed. The most I've uploaded so far has been about 1,500....3 GPX files worth.

I have a memory problem ME not the etrex 20! I have loaded a pocket query of my local area. I now want to download another area,without removing the first or over writting it. (I use easy gps) How do I do it? step by step please.

Just use the EasyGPS merge feature then load it to the GPS.