Can't stay signed in to Geocaching.com

Mayan Duo

I have been a member since 2006 and have always stayed signed in to Geocaching.com with no problems. For the last several months I cannot stay signed in, even though I check the 'Keep me signed in" box. I emailed Groundspeak Support about the issue and they replied that they were having a problem with the remember me button and hoped to have it fixed soon. It's still a problem. I have to sign in every time I go to Geocaching.com . Anyone else having this issue? Maybe it's my computer??

I tend to have this problem too. It seems to be affected by whether I log in to the site from another computer or browser (like my phone)--when that happens, I almost always have to sign in again on my primary computer.

I only have one computer. I don't log on anywhere else. I have tried all the ideas at http://forums.Ground...howtopic=296174. All of the posts there seem to be old. I am wondering if others are having the same problem now or if they have been resolved. Thanks for your response.

This isn't a "How Do I..." topic.

It's more of a Bug Report forum topic.

Where it's already been discussed...

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=296174

B.

Sorry. I guess I'm in the wrong place. The discussion at the site you directed me to

did not help. I have tried all of the suggestions there. The posts are all older and I am wondering if others are still having the same problem. I guess it's a "How do I..." topic in that my question is "How do I stay logged in?" :) Thanks for your response.

Clear your browser cache. Clear your cookies. Close your browser. Open your browser. You will have to login because your info will be gone. It "should" remember you after that. Every once in a while I have to login again but not very often.