Rules for discovering trackables

OZ2CPU

is there a link to an official rule set for creating a discover log for a trackable ?

lets vote, what do you do

and what do you think it correct ??

1) I dont care at all about trackables, dont see them, dont move them.

2) I only log a take or place, not a discover.

3) if I have phycically seen or touched it, I can log it as discovered

4) if I see a whole book of coins, I write all numbers down my self and log them

5) if I see a whole book of coins, I get a list of all numbers and log them

6) someone else send me a list, I never seen the suff, I just log them

7) I found a picture on the net, the code could be seen, so I log it

8) if a friend show me a picture of its code, I can log it

9) it is all about the numbers, as many as possible, if I get a code no matter how, I log it.

Edited by OZ2CPU

1. I love moving trackables so pick up almost all that I find unless I KNOW I cant help with its mission.

2. I move all that I find unless its mission is with it and I know I can't help it along.

3. Must see or touch before you can log a discover.

4. A whole book? Don't bother, what fun is that?

5. Don't bother with those kind of discoveries. Want to find them on the trail.

6. Would never discover coins from a list provided.

7. Would never log a discover from a picture on the site. What fun is that?

8. Nope didn't see it myself so no discovery log.

9. Nope don't feel that way. Not in a race for discovering trackables. Want to find them on the trail.

Don't really understand why people just log discoveries unless they actually see the trackables. I like to move them so have very few discoveries. About only discoveries is if a child shows me a coin that he owns at an event or something and ask if I would like to discover it. I know they want it discovered by people so take the number down and discover it. Log is more for the child rather than me. The only other discoveries for me are car trackables, shirts, etc.

when we goto events, people often bring large books with coins for people to see and log as discovered if they like,

some are smart and bring a list of all numbers, so less errors are made.

this way I perfer to sit down and really see and enjoy all the nice designs first, then get the list,

now I know I really seen them, and erned the discovered log.

at events it is also often seen one ot two boxes with trackables,

writen on the boxes:

only to discover / take with you.

I did see some TB pages where the code is visible on the picture

I also see ALOT of discover logs, people are NOT in the contry offcourse,

but they discover it, and write in the log, they seen it on the picture,

well offcourse this must be legal, I assume ? they are not lying, they saw a picture with a log code.

Also I see on different facebook pages people mention a TB they found, they also write the full log code

others can log it too if they like, I dont know what to think about it, yet..

I dont think it was the intention of the poster, he just wanted to say, hey this one was great or something similar.

I think the idea with discover is a prof of existence,

YOU have seen it, and know it to be where you have seen it.

to see something and to know it is true, it must be in real life, right ??

anything you see on a picture, is not known to be true or even exist.

If I touch a trackable, I am going to log it.

So:

If there is one or more in a cache, I will likely pick it up and move it along, thus logging a Retrieve, and future subsequently a Drop.

If for some reason I don't want to take it with me, either because I wouldn't be helping it or I don't want to take too many, then I log a discover. This way the owner knows it is still happily there.

At an event, I will discover any that I see there, and probably drop off and take a few with me as well.

If someone shows me their collection in a book, I will log a discovery on each of them -- because I took time time to look at each one.

If someone offers me just a list without me actually seeing the item, I will not log those.

If a picture has the tracking number exposed, I will not log it based on the picture. I may contact someone to have the picture fixed if this is practical.

Furthermore,

If I notice there is supposed to be a trackable in a cache and I don't see it there, I will note it on the cache page and also write a note on the trackable page as well, so maybe the owner can do some sleuthing and figure out where it got off to, and the owner of the cache or the trackable can move it to Unknown to make the cache inventory accurrate.

We don't get that many around here, but... when I Discover a coin / trackable in a cache, I always mention it with the Reference Number and the Cache ID in the log. When I Discover a coin (mostly, seldom TBs) at an event or other function, I always state the Reference Number, the event (if one) ID and name, AND in the collection of 'cacherID'. Always good to give the holder due credit.

Once in a while while logging the trackable you find it is listed as 'in unknown location' or even as missing. I think the owner might like to know where it is.

oh...

1) I care about trackables move when I can.

2) I log whatever I do

3) if physically seen/touched I log it as discovered.

4) if I see whole book of coins, I write numbers myself and log them. OR what I want to.

5) if I see whole book of coins, I get a list of all numbers and log them. (Seldom)

6) someone else sends me a list, I never seen them, I NEVER log them

7) I found picture on net, code could be seen, I NEVER log it. Try to get it removed IP.

8) friend shows me picture of its code, NOT.

9) it's all about numbers, AMAP, get code, I log it. NOT

Doug 7rxc

Discover has nothing to do with moving a Traveler, or Geocaching.

How so? I only occasionally take TBs or coins with me when I find them in caches, since I tend to be very on and off with regard to geocaching. I don't want to be the guy who is pleaded to move them, so I discover them instead. Yes, on the trail, and often with photos and a somewhat lengthy log. It's not my stuff, so if I can't help it along, I might just as well leave it with a "discovered".

If you're talking about the "discoveries" people do at events, with an endless number of very terse cut and paste logs, then I'm with you. I've (virtually) come across ancient archived event caches with travelers still checked in. Talk about quantity over quality.

Edited by fotimyr

Discover has nothing to do with moving a Traveler, or Geocaching.

How so? I only occasionally take TBs or coins with me when I find them in caches, since I tend to be very on and off with regard to geocaching. I don't want to be the guy who is pleaded to move them, so I discover them instead. Yes, on the trail, and often with photos and a somewhat lengthy log. It's not my stuff, so if I can't help it along, I might just as well leave it with a "discovered".

If you're talking about the "discoveries" people do at events, with an endless number of very terse cut and paste logs, then I'm with you. I've (virtually) come across ancient archived event caches with travelers still checked in. Talk about quantity over quality.

Well, simply put.... Discovering IS NOT moving a Traveler. It has very little to do with geocaching. It deals mainly with 'reporting' that you saw the item. A TB mounted on a vehicle has what to do with geocaching? The tattoo I sport: same question. A cache or caching does not necessarily come into play. A TB may be 'discovered' while in a cache, but it also can be discovered on the ground, in somebody's hand, just as geocoin collections are held in display albums or the like.

BD's statement was simply correct!

Went to an event, saw a TB, wrote down the tracking number. Whew! after all that effort I deserve a stat.

Hey, if you want a list of geocoins to add icon candy to your profile, go for it. No problem with that, coins make terrible travelers.

Travel bugs however are meant to travel. Take photos, tell stories, have fun.

Well, simply put.... Discovering IS NOT moving a Traveler. It has very little to do with geocaching.

I haven't played this game long enough to know if a particular activity - however allowed by Groundspeak - has enough to do with geocaching. But I know that whatever I do, someone always think I need to seek repentance for it. A rebel at 44? Whoda thunk it.

Well, simply put.... Discovering IS NOT moving a Traveler. It has very little to do with geocaching.

I haven't played this game long enough to know if a particular activity - however allowed by Groundspeak - has enough to do with geocaching. But I know that whatever I do, someone always think I need to seek repentance for it. A rebel at 44? Whoda thunk it.

Sorry that you seemed to have read so much into the statement. It was only intended to reiterate that trackables really have little to do with geocaching.... they are a side game in their own right.

Went to an event, saw a TB, wrote down the tracking number. Whew! after all that effort I deserve a stat.

Hey, if you want a list of geocoins to add icon candy to your profile, go for it. No problem with that, coins make terrible travelers.

This explains why I was asked "Don't you ever get tired of that!" as I began taking pictures at the TB table at a recent event. Most of TBs and coins (as with many Trackables) never had a posted photo before. I made a decent log and posted pictures of a few dozen Trackables, and the whole process was a time-consuming endeavor. Some were never logged into the Event. I think it may even be more important to do "discovers" at events, considering how badly Trackables seem to fare there. So it was obvious to some people there that I only did that to boost my stats!

I don't know where some people get off assigning ulterior motives to me, but I believe that's exactly what they were doing. I shall work harder to care even less about what people think.

Edited by kunarion

This explains why I was asked "Don't you ever get tired of that!" as I began taking pictures at the TB table at a recent event. Most of TBs and coins (as with many Trackables) never had a posted photo before. I made a decent log and posted pictures of a few dozen Trackables, and the whole process was a time-consuming endeavor. Some were never logged into the Event. I think it may even be more important to do "discovers" at events, considering how badly Trackables seem to fare there. So it was obvious to some people there that I only did that to boost my stats!

I don't know where some people get off assigning ulterior motives to me, but I believe that's exactly what they were doing. I shall work harder to care even less about what people think.

Likewise, I'll often take a photo of groups of trackables at events. I'll also discover a few trackables - not all of them. I'll note down unusual ones, or a pretty coin that I haven't seen before. I never take printed lists of tracking numbers for logging a coin collection later but I'll often look through the collection to enjoy seeing it.

I can think of various circumstances when I would discover a trackable rather than retrieve it to move on, and it's got nothing to do with increasing our trackable statistics. Without looking at our profile, I couldn't tell you how many trackables I've moved/discovered... no idea!

MrsB

I can think of various circumstances when I would discover a trackable rather than retrieve it to move on, and it's got nothing to do with increasing our trackable statistics. Without looking at our profile, I couldn't tell you how many trackables I've moved/discovered... no idea!

MrsB

After some events, I've seen logs from poor souls asking "did anyone see [X Trackable] at the event?" So my theory is, if I Discover them all, everyone knows which ones were there (I'm not saying Trackables should ever be at an Event on some unguarded table, or ever leave the Owner's hand there). And with a current photo, the Owners can see if the attached item is still correct.

Edited by kunarion

Wow so people actually care whether you or anybody else log Trackables because it might pump your stats? What a waste of effort on their part. Why should I or anyone else care what you do with trackables if it gives you enjoyment. Of course being new to the game I guess I should defer to the vets so I guess I'll get around to caring about that too. I'll put it on my list of things to care about eventually somewhere below caring about whether Hitler suffered any pain when he offed himself.

I say take pics and log as many as you like. Its your time and effort shouldn't matter to anyone else at all.

Myself I think they could make more use of their time by logging Travel Bugs properly and making sure they don't keep them over two weeks so they can keep the Zombies at bay.

But that's just me...

So... Ya know...

Mad Dawgg B)

Edited by Mad Dawgg
I say take pics and log as many as you like. Its your time and effort shouldn't matter to anyone else at all.

You will always, always, p1ss off someone, somewhere in a global game like this. I've been chided for difficult hides, wordy logs, too many pictures, the wrong kind of pictures, having too much fun, finding caches the wrong way, posting DNFs every time and making unusual mysteries which the local FTF hounds have no chance of completing. I'll settle for pleasing one person (me) some of the time, but not to be a creep about it.

If I could ask every geocacher in the whole world about every little thing I do, I would be in the wrong every time. It's a fact of life.

Yes! Take lots of picture of trackables - most owners appreciate it if you take time to add a photo.

Just make sure that you don't show the tracking number of the item in the photo, please. ;)

Every few weeks I spend a couple of hours browsing through my trackables, seeing which are active, which ones might need chasing up with a reminder email, which ones have interesting logs. It's always good when someone's added a photo with some background scenery.

MrsB :)

I get off there because I do accuse people of the motive of logging bugs just for the stat. Yes, there are those cachers with the innocent motive of thinking they are sharing the the bug experience with the owner but the fact remains that travel bugs are meant to move and the Discover option was developed due to issues with logging geocoins at events.

It's a tough life for a bug and feel good logging doesn't cut it. The only exception would be those ultra popular, not meant to be carried from cache to cache that you see from time to time.

I have a bug currently sitting in a event cache. Getting lot's of 'saw it at the event' logs. Do I have a problem with that? Not really, but considering only one person actually followed the mission I consider it a wasted effort. What did all those people get out of logging my bug?

You can Discover a bug but I'm not going to hold back that you should have made an attempt to move it towards the goal, even a little bit.

Edited by BlueDeuce

If you couldn't get a stat for having seen a tb would you post a Note letting the owner know it's still there?

Yes I would. (snip)

Have you ever?

Here is My Most Recent

Thinking that the number beside the TB icon is what drives the interest to discover TBs is far off the mark. I discover trackables because it is fun to follow where they travel. I photograph them, even just discovered ones, because I want to remember what they look like and add a little something interesting to the history for the owners and other geocachers that move them. Even if I have not moved them this time, I hope to find them again in the future and move them! It can be a long shot chance, but I sometimes meet up with trackables I first saw years earlier. Check Out This One You don't get an extra point for moving trackables more than once. Yet I do it frequently.

To think I spend many hours taking, processing and uploading photographs onto cache and trackable pages for a number beside the TB icon is amusingly ridiculous.

You can Discover a bug but I'm not going to hold back that you should have made an attempt to move it towards the goal, even a little bit.

While I was in the process of documenting Trackables at an event, someone came over and said, "Don't you ever get tired of that!" Actually I'd never before logged all Trackables placed at an event, but whatever. Yes, it seems he was looking down upon me for boosting my stats rather than moving sixty trackables toward their goals by myself. People ignoring the Trackables get to chide ME for not doing it right. Nice work if you can get it. To make things simple at this event, all of the Trackables were Discover Only.

At a previous event, after the person running the TB table asked the group if anyone would take a TB or two, with no takers, I retrieved all twelve remaining Trackables. Then I made decent logs with photos, did the mission thing for all of them, and planned which caches to place them (all 12 in one container is no good). If you don't mind, next time I'll let someone else do that. I'll do some Discovers.

Edited by kunarion

To think I spend many hours taking, processing and uploading photographs onto cache and trackable pages for a number beside the TB icon is amusingly ridiculous.

+1

This thread has enlightened my to why some people won't log Trackables, and in particular, why they don't log a Discover (making TOs wonder if the Trackable is still in the container). One reason: Busybodies brow-beating people for doing appropriate logs on Trackables -- "but only doing that because you're a numbers hog."

This thread has enlightened my to why some people won't log Trackables [...]

Yup. For a while I contemplated giving up this whole trackable thing since there seems to be no way to do it right. But ... I eventually decided that the Geocaching Inquisition & Oberkommando won't get the better of me. After all, apart from the hikes and being outdoors, geocaching in itself is amusingly ridiculous.

This was, by the way, the last post from me in this thread.

While I was in the process of documenting Trackables at an event, someone came over and said, "Don't you ever get tired of that!" Actually I'd never before logged all Trackables placed at an event, but whatever. Yes, it seems he was looking down upon me for boosting my stats rather than moving sixty trackables toward their goals by myself. People ignoring the Trackables get to chide ME for not doing it right. Nice work if you can get it. To make things simple at this event, all of the Trackables were Discover Only.

At a previous event, after the person running the TB table asked the group if anyone would take a TB or two, with no takers, I retrieved all twelve remaining Trackables. Then I made decent logs with photos, did the mission thing for all of them, and planned which caches to place them (all 12 in one container is no good). If you don't mind, next time I'll let someone else do that. I'll do some Discovers.

You wrote down tracking numbers and you made a claim. Yes, I am an evil overlord for disagreeing with the practice that I think is self-serving and a waste of time.

Well.

I'd like it to be known that any cacher is welcome to add a +1 to their Trackable stats by discovering any of my trackables anywhere they see one.

They can have the +1 while I can have the interest of receiving the email and reading the comment (however brief) and knowing that my trackable was seen there, in that place, and is still active. And any photo added to the log is a bonus for me.

I thank you. :)

MrsB

I agree with The Blorenges, anyone who "discovers" (or moves) my trackables are more than welcome to +1 to their stats... I just want to know if my trackables are still active....

I currently have 4 travelers out there, and at least 2 of them are in caches, 1 was recently picked up, and 1 is "still in the hands of", a cacher who shall remain nameless, for almost 2 years with no response to my emails through their profile.... Sorry about my rant... but I do like to know if my travelers are moving, "alive and well", or they are on their journey in never to be scene again land...

"3. Must see or touch before you can log a discover."

ABSOLUTELTY!

there are folks out there who seem to cruise the Gallery every day looking for new TB photos with the number on it------I learned this today after I had painstakingly put up 6 new ones and then received over 30 emails from people who consider a view in the gallery is a "Discovery" ----- this is so NOT in the spirit of geocahsing and I deleted thier logs and emailed them to let them know why........my fault for making photos with the number in them - I have changed that now-----to me....to “discover” a TB is when there may be more than one in a cache and you opt to take away only one so that someone else has something to find but you can say that you ‘discovered’……so I learned a lot today....not sure how the site team can manage these parasitic gallery watchers?????

I do not logged "discovered". I find it to be silly.

However - if you are going to log "discovered" - IMHO - you need to have seen it in person and out in a cache - not at an event or in another cachers hand.

There are several TBs that are designed to be Discovered and not placed in caches. Like Geo Walking Sticks and Magnetic TB Auto Stickers. So by your definition these two examples would never be kosher to log.

Food for thought.

Mad Dawgg B)

However - if you are going to log "discovered" - IMHO - you need to have seen it in person and out in a cache - not at an event or in another cachers hand.

There are several TBs that are designed to be Discovered and not placed in caches. Like Geo Walking Sticks and Magnetic TB Auto Stickers. So by your definition these two examples would never be kosher to log.

Food for thought.

Mad Dawgg B)

Won't log those either, unless I actually carry the walking stick from one cache to another. Never really needed a stat for a bug that I didn't assist. Funny enough, moving a bug ain't that hard.

Food for thought.

Mad Dawgg B)

Won't log those either, unless I actually carry the walking stick from one cache to another. Never really needed a stat for a bug that I didn't assist. Funny enough, moving a bug ain't that hard.

How would you go about "moving" a car sticker TB? First I would think you would need the car owner's permission and then the keys of course and then there are insurance concerns... I'm thinking Moving that particular bug might be harder than you are letting on. OR you could "discover" it being that is what it is designed for.

Food for thought.

Mad Dawgg

I get off there because I do accuse people of the motive of logging bugs just for the stat. Yes, there are those cachers with the innocent motive of thinking they are sharing the the bug experience with the owner but the fact remains that travel bugs are meant to move and the Discover option was developed due to issues with logging geocoins at events.

It's a tough life for a bug and feel good logging doesn't cut it. The only exception would be those ultra popular, not meant to be carried from cache to cache that you see from time to time.

I have a bug currently sitting in a event cache. Getting lot's of 'saw it at the event' logs. Do I have a problem with that? Not really, but considering only one person actually followed the mission I consider it a wasted effort. What did all those people get out of logging my bug?

Question for you...

I have been caching for a few years, on and off... so I might open a can of worms...

How do you feel about people taking TBs along for the ride on multiple caches, and doing the "Visited" log?

Question for you...

I have been caching for a few years, on and off... so I might open a can of worms...

How do you feel about people taking TBs along for the ride on multiple caches, and doing the "Visited" log?

There are a number of threads and posts already covering this many times over. But in general, the neat thing in geocaching is that there is just about 'something for everyone'.

I don't 'own' a lot of TB's, but my partner owns over 200. She loves having them travel as well as discovered. About 1/2 are travelling, the other 1/2 are in her personal collection that she has organized in books and takes to various events to share. She has an online file she can provide to those who view her collection or can give them a spreadsheet so they can be 'discovered'.

I have a couple of owned travelling TB's and a TB on our cachemobile that has over 10,000 'visiting' miles on it called 'Snowbug'. It's a white AWD SUV. But I have NO personal non-travelling collection. Snowbug gets discovered at events and once in a while unexpectedly on the road. Just part of the fun ... for us.

Happy caching !!

Edited by nevadanick

If you couldn't get a stat for having seen a tb would you post a Note letting the owner know it's still there?

Yes I would. (snip)

Have you ever?

Many times. Every TB Hotel (or similar cache, with several travelers in it) that we see, I make a note of all the travelers, and post Notes or Discoveries saying that we saw it, but didn't move it for whatever reason: too many to move them all, knew we couldn't help with the mission, whatever. I did not make the rules about what counts for whatever; if we've never seen it before, I Discover it. But if we have already moved or Discovered the traveler, but come across it again later, I will *ALWAYS* post a Note; there is no reason to Discover a TB twice, or Discover one which we moved earlier. And it is not my fault if we get "credit" twice for moving a TB twice, with time in between the two moves.

Edited by chaosmanor

Question for you...

Sorry that I missed your question until now. Visits at least show you did something with the bug, as I assume you took the bug with you to each cache you visited. Are you helping the bug towards the mission? I have a bug that simply asks you to answer three questions. It was visited through a power trail. Okay, fine. I'm guessing it was easy to visit all the bugs in their possession but I bet you five bucks neither the carrier or me got a thing out of it.

Visited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to Der Turm Niedersachsen, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to An der Waldwiese Niedersachsen, Germany - .16 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to Seppl Niedersachsen, Germany - .27 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to An der Wildtränke Niedersachsen, Germany - .11 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to Der Kleine Ententümpel Niedersachsen, Germany - .28 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to Zapfenstreich Niedersachsen, Germany - .28 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to Zenzi´s neues Heim Niedersachsen, Germany - .33 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to Ein krummes Ding Niedersachsen, Germany - 2.53 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to Anhänger Niedersachsen, Germany - .12 miles Visit LogVisited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to Der Achtlingsbaum Niedersachsen, Germany - .18 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/18/2012 CacherB took it to Die kleine Rast Niedersachsen, Germany - 5.29 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/10/2012 CacherB took it to Barmker Bergbau seit 1997 Niedersachsen, Germany - 4.68 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/10/2012 CacherB took it to Rund um Döhren Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany - 1.24 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/10/2012 CacherB took it to Zwetschengarten Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany - .94 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/10/2012 CacherB took it to Am Grenzweg Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany - .69 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/10/2012 CacherB took it to Flachswerk Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany - 17.45 miles Visit Log

Visited 11/06/2012 CacherB took it to Der Heimkehrer Nachtcache!!! Niedersachsen, Germany - 114.12 miles Visit Log

Retrieve It from a Cache 10/27/2012 CacherB retrieved it from everyone hates me... Schleswig-Holstein, Germany Visit Log

Dich nehme ich mal mit

Discovered It 10/12/2012 Medizinmann74 discovered it Visit Log

Heute in "everyone hates me..." gesehen und vor Ort belassen.

08/26/2012 Vielfresserchen placed it in everyone hates me... Schleswig-Holstein, Germany - 294.89 miles Visit Log

Retrieve It from a Cache 07/29/2012 Vielfresserchen retrieved it from Houdinis Vermächtnis (lock-picking) Hessen, Germany Visit Log

Auf gehts in den Norden Deutschlands

Discovered It 07/29/2012 Angie63! discovered it Visit Log

Heute im Cache "Houdinis Vermächtnis" (lock-picking) besucht!

Dropped Off 07/28/2012 CacherA placed it in Houdinis Vermächtnis (lock-picking) Hessen, Germany - 82.53 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Langfinger Ede ( Lock- Picking) Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - 12.42 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #146 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - 1.22 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #144 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .5 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #143 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #142 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .24 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #141 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .11 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #140 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #138 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .43 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #137 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .19 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #136 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .45 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #134 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .79 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #133 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .78 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #132 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .73 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #131 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .6 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #129 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .33 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #128 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .45 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #127 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .22 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #126 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .28 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #125 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #124 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #123 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .4 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #122 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .18 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #121 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #120 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .09 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #119 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #118 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #117 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #116 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #115 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .41 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #114 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #113 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .74 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #112 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .68 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #110 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #109 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .18 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #108 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - 1.46 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #104 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .36 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #103 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .44 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #102 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - 1 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #105 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .61 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #107 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .35 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Säubrenner Runde #106 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - 20.69 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail Bonus Saarland, Germany - .45 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 42 Saarland, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 41 Saarland, Germany - .11 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 40 Saarland, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 39 Saarland, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 38 Saarland, Germany - .46 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 37 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 36 Saarland, Germany - .11 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 35 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 34 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 33 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 32 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .19 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 31 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 30 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .16 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 29 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 28 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 27 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 26 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 25 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 24 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 23 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .19 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 22 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .16 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 21 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 20 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .11 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 19 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 18 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 17 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 16 Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .17 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 15 Saarland, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 14 Saarland, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 13 Saarland, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 12 Saarland, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 11 Saarland, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 10 Saarland, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 9 Saarland, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 8 Saarland, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 7 Saarland, Germany - .16 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 6 Saarland, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 5 Saarland, Germany - .2 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 4 Saarland, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 3 Saarland, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 2 Saarland, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Huskys Power Trail 1 Saarland, Germany - 1.23 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Tor zu keltischen Spuren Saarland, Germany - 2.83 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Werbung in eigener Sache - A62 (Nord) Saarland, Germany - 44.48 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to Heubergerhof West - Reloaded Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - 29.65 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/27/2012 CacherA took it to dedaoleR - 76A rekitsitatS renielK Hessen, Germany - 10.98 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/26/2012 CacherA took it to Der Flugbesen des Zauberlehrlings Hessen, Germany - 20.93 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to My Home is my Käsch(tel) reloaded Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .99 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZ Frauenlobplatz Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .29 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Neelix Canteen II Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .21 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Der Glockenturm von Mainz Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .2 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Garten der Steine -Erweiterung- Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .03 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Garden Of Stones Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .27 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to grenzwertig Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .23 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Mainz bleibt Mainz, wie es singt und lacht. Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .19 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZ Kaisertor Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Hafeneck Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Offene Bibliothek Mainz Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .36 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Was machst Du hier unten am Hafen Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .27 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Was machst Du hier unten am Strom-Hafen. Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .19 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA01 - Weinlagerblick (0,64km) Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .56 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZ - Infanteriemauer am Hafen Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .22 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA04 - Feuerwehr (1,31km) Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA03 - Neues Proviantamt (1,04km) Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA02 - Sprit&Sammelbilder (0,85km) Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .51 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Schilderwald Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA05 - Hafenbahn (1,47 km) Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .3 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA07 - Nordbahnhof (1,96km) Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA08 - Ökofrosch (2,19km) Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .24 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Rheinallee - the only way is up! Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .67 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA14 - Du aufgeblasener Kerl! (3,66km) Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA13 - namenlos, aber nicht rahmenlos Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA12 - Einmal hin... (3,27km) Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .51 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Was machst Du hier unten am Industrie-Hafen Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Polizeisportverein Mainz Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .91 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Dose ohne Frosch ohne Teich - eine Art "RELOADED" Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .39 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZRA11 - Tanklager Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .18 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to Kraftwerk Mainz Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - .11 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to MZ Industriehafen-Brücke Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - 7.93 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/25/2012 CacherA took it to A3 Parkplatz Weilbach Nord "Mach mal Pause" Hessen, Germany - 13.51 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/24/2012 CacherA took it to Assessment Nightmare - Bonus Hessen, Germany - 2.49 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/24/2012 CacherA took it to Hooschebaa Brunnen Hessen, Germany - .77 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/24/2012 CacherA took it to Klimaerwärmungsverursacher Hessen, Germany - .27 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/24/2012 CacherA took it to Vincent Vegas Arbeit Hessen, Germany - 1.1 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/24/2012 CacherA took it to das Spiel des Jahres Hessen, Germany - 3.82 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/23/2012 CacherA took it to Logo Cacher Hessen, Germany - 1.45 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/23/2012 CacherA took it to Kannst du ihn riechen ? Hessen, Germany - .66 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/23/2012 CacherA took it to Einbahnstrasse Hessen, Germany - .16 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/23/2012 CacherA took it to Der kleine Feuerwehrmann Hessen, Germany - 10.04 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Hanauer Chabo Hessen, Germany - 2.87 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Industriegebiet Maintal Dörnigheim Hessen, Germany - .84 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Call me, Baby! Hessen, Germany - .55 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Wäldchen Hessen, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Vogelfutterstation Hessen, Germany - .19 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Extra Professional Mints Hessen, Germany - .25 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Willkommen in Hanau Hessen, Germany - .77 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Uriges Kesselstadt Hessen, Germany - .17 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Alt-Kesselstadt Hessen, Germany - 1.55 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Amerikafeld Hessen, Germany - .61 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to An der Friedhofsmauer Hessen, Germany - .68 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Twins- für Emil & Jakob Hessen, Germany - .37 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Staanem Hessen, Germany - .31 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Entchen am Hellenbach Hessen, Germany - .6 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Boxengasse Hessen, Germany - .16 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Verwitterte Feuerwehreinfahrt Hessen, Germany - 1.15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to "Die Vergessenen von Großauheim" Hessen, Germany - .48 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Auheimer Coin Gedenkstätte Hessen, Germany - .59 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Achterbahn Hessen, Germany - .3 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Edy's No V - im Baum Hessen, Germany - .96 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Edy's No XIV - Eifelturm Hessen, Germany - .11 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Edy`s No XV - Halbmond Hessen, Germany - .35 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to St. Peter & Paul (MKK2012) Hessen, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Dorfbrunnen Hessen, Germany - .67 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Klaa-Naamer Feld Hessen, Germany - .33 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Edy's No XIII - Weg zur Fasanerie Hessen, Germany - .21 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/22/2012 CacherA took it to Edy`s No XII - Prinzessin Kurzlocke Hessen, Germany - 11.17 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/21/2012 CacherA took it to Beckmann Hessen, Germany - 1.55 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/21/2012 CacherA took it to Das Nest Hessen, Germany - .23 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/21/2012 CacherA took it to Mit Toro durch´s Jahr (Advent/Weihnachten) Hessen, Germany - .48 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/21/2012 CacherA took it to Der Überflieger Hessen, Germany - .39 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/21/2012 CacherA took it to Tine`s Geburtstagscache Hessen, Germany - 16.68 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/20/2012 CacherA took it to Killerwurm007s T5 Sudoku Grand Finale Bayern, Germany - .17 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/20/2012 CacherA took it to Killerwurm007s T5 Sudoku #9 Bayern, Germany - .17 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/20/2012 CacherA took it to Killerwurm007s T5 Sudoku #8 Bayern, Germany - .23 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/20/2012 CacherA took it to Killerwurm007s T5 Sudoku #7 Bayern, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/20/2012 CacherA took it to Killerwurm007s T5 Sudoku #6 Bayern, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/20/2012 CacherA took it to Killerwurm007s T5 Sudoku #5 Bayern, Germany - .11 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/20/2012 CacherA took it to Killerwurm007s T5 Sudoku #4 Bayern, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/20/2012 CacherA took it to Killerwurm007s T5 Sudoku #3 Bayern, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/20/2012 CacherA took it to Killerwurm007s T5 Sudoku #2 Bayern, Germany - .11 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/20/2012 CacherA took it to Killerwurm007s T5 Sudoku #1 Bayern, Germany - 20.43 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/19/2012 CacherA took it to "Messeler Berge" 5 Hessen, Germany - 5.82 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/19/2012 CacherA took it to WALDPILZE ? Hessen, Germany - 7.98 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/19/2012 CacherA took it to Messeler Geheimnis - Bonus - Hessen, Germany - 1.17 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/19/2012 CacherA took it to Messeler Geheimnis Hessen, Germany - 7.5 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Neptun Hessen, Germany - 13.74 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Goldbach - St. Nikolaus Kirche Bayern, Germany - .67 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Bahncache Bayern, Germany - .28 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to FFW-Goldbach Cache Bayern, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Mühlsteg Bayern, Germany - .43 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Goldbacher Mecker-Cache Bayern, Germany - 1.17 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Forest Juwels Bayern, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Waldcache- 1. Travelbug Hotel Hösbach Bhf. Bayern, Germany - 1.51 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Wurzelknecht´s Geburstagscache Bayern, Germany - .17 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Xylobiont Bayern, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Ort der Kraft Bayern, Germany - 2.2 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Und die ganze Affenbande brüllt Bayern, Germany - 1.43 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Beatlemania Bayern, Germany - 22.72 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Isenburger Hunderunde 1 Hessen, Germany - .19 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Isenburger Hunderunde 9 Hessen, Germany - .23 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Isenburger Hunderunde 8 Hessen, Germany - .37 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Isenburger Hunderunde 5 Hessen, Germany - .14 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Der Zaunkönig Hessen, Germany - .21 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Heegwald Hunt Hessen, Germany - .41 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Isenburger Hunderunde 10 Hessen, Germany - .12 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Ende der Reise Hessen, Germany - .34 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Mittagspausen-Mini-Multi Hessen, Germany - .56 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Isenburger Hunderunde 2 Hessen, Germany - .26 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Isenburger Hunderunde 3 Hessen, Germany - .59 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to [21.5.12] Susanne Hessen, Germany - .52 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Isenburger Hunderunde 4 Hessen, Germany - .34 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Isenburger Hunderunde 6 Hessen, Germany - .19 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/18/2012 CacherA took it to Isenburger Hunderunde 7 Hessen, Germany - 2.44 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Der Holzwurm Hessen, Germany - 12.54 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Elektrotanne2412 Hessen, Germany - 10.49 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Rembrücker Tradi - reloaded Hessen, Germany - .1 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Rembrücker Multi - Bonus Hessen, Germany - .31 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Rembrücker Multi Hessen, Germany - 2.36 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Die Kameraden ausm andern Stadtteil Hessen, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Gotteshäuser: Sankt Josef Obertshausen/Hausen Hessen, Germany - .93 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Warten an der Schranke Hessen, Germany - .45 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Beethoven-Park Hessen, Germany - .44 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Home Sweet Home Hessen, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/17/2012 CacherA took it to Alte Kreuzritter Hessen, Germany - 4.99 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to In der Löcherwiese Hessen, Germany - 1.25 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to oh nein, nicht schon wieder so einer ... Hessen, Germany - 4.01 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to Waldroute Offenbach 15 Erlensteig von Bieber Hessen, Germany - .47 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to Bieber 9 Sackgasse Hessen, Germany - .46 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to Waldhof Pferde Hessen, Germany - .31 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to Waldroute Offenbach 16 Alte Römerstraße Hessen, Germany - .67 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to Ein Stück Geschichte Hessen, Germany - .13 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to Erste Hilfe Cache Hessen, Germany - .7 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to Waldschule Offenbach Hessen, Germany - .6 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to Drei Ulmen Hessen, Germany - .17 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to Hund, Katze, Maus Hessen, Germany - .61 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/16/2012 CacherA took it to "Kahle" Eiche Hessen, Germany - 37.58 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/15/2012 CacherA took it to Biski Letterbox Hessen, Germany - .29 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/15/2012 CacherA took it to Heilwasser Hessen, Germany - .29 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/15/2012 CacherA took it to Blick über Biski Hessen, Germany - .15 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/15/2012 CacherA took it to Lahnradweg - Karlssprudel Hessen, Germany - 11.47 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/15/2012 CacherA took it to Freitag Disco Hessen, Germany - .3 miles Visit Log

Visited 07/15/2012 CacherA took it to Zeuzheimer Einsiedler Hessen, Germany - 47.67 miles Visit Log

Discovered It 07/13/2012 wakama discovered it Visit Log

Discovered beim 10. Rodgauer Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch.

Danke für's zeigen!

WAKAMA

Discovered It 07/13/2012 strasse50 discovered it Visit Log

Beim 10. Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch gesehen. Danke für´s zeigen.

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Shiranja discovered it Visit Log

Auf dem 10. Rodgauer Schnitzelevent gesehen.

1. chocolate

2. LA, I guess...

17. nope :-(

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Noehrgel discovered it Visit Log

Beim 10. Stammtisch Stammtisch gesehen. :)

Discovered It 07/12/2012 geoluna discovered it Visit Log

Gesehen auf dem 10. Geo Schnitzel Stammtisch in Dudenhofen.

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Squirrel1979 discovered it Visit Log

Cookies, Toronto und Nein :)

Heute beim Schnitzelevent in Rodgau gesehen.

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Brummelbären discovered it Visit Log

Auf dem 10. Schnitzelstammtisch in Rodgau gesehen und bewundert. Danke für´s Zeigen!

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Mondmuschel discovered it Visit Log

Beim 10. Rodgauer Geo Schnitzel Stammtisch entdeckt

Discovered It 07/12/2012 worldwild discovered it Visit Log

auf dem 10. Rodgauer Geo-Schnitzel-Event gesehen.

Discovered It 07/12/2012 nadelias-secret discovered it Visit Log

Auf dem 10. Rodgauer Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch gesehen

Retrieve It from a Cache 07/12/2012 CacherA retrieved it from 10. Rodgauer Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch Hessen, Germany Visit Log

Took this one with me from the event.

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Elsenzlöwe discovered it Visit Log

Auf dem 10. Rodgauer Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch gesichtet...

Viele Grüße, ElsenzlöweDiscovered It 07/12/2012 Harald1982 discovered it Visit Log

Auf dem Schnitzel-Event in Rodgau gesehen.

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Dolly-crew discovered it Visit Log

Den TB habe ich beim 10. Rodgauer Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch gesehen. Grüße. Dolly-Crew

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Hardy_Rodgau discovered it Visit Log

Heute beim 10. Rodgau Geo-Schnitzel Stammtisch Event gesehen.

Seen on the event.

Q6: "Wormser Weg" in the austria alps - 19 km AND nearly 2000 Meter up & Down;

Q8: born in Koblenz / Rhine

Q17: there are NO UFOs

This entry was edited by Hardy_Rodgau on Friday, 13 July 2012 at 20:41:29 UTC.

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Chindo Caine discovered it Visit Log

beim 10. Rodgauer Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch gesehen

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Mupfels10 discovered it Visit Log

Vanilla, Florida, Wonderwoman. ;-)

Heute während des sehr gelungenen GEO-Schnitzel-Event entdeckt. Danke fürs Zeigen! Mupfels10

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Grejon810 discovered it Visit Log

Auf dem Schnitzelstammtisch in Rodgau gesehen.

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Team MikeWer discovered it Visit Log

Auf dem 10.Rodgauer-Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch entdeckt

Discovered It 07/12/2012 powertrops discovered it Visit Log

Gesehen auf dem 10. Geo Schnitzel Stammtisch in Dudenhofen.

Gruß Team Powertrops

Discovered It 07/12/2012 Angie63! discovered it Visit Log

Gesehen beim 10. Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch im Kegelcenter Dudenhofen...

...vielen Dank für's Zeigen sagt Angie63! .

Discovered It 07/12/2012 schnulznuss discovered it Visit Log

Beim 10. Rodgauer Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch gesehen ...

Danke für's zeigen!

Discovered It 07/12/2012 maunzenweiher discovered it Visit Log

Am 10. Geo-Schnitzel Stammtisch gesehen

Dropped Off 07/05/2012 m&m germany placed it in 10. Rodgauer Geo-Schnitzel-Stammtisch Hessen, Germany - 11.93 miles Visit Log

Visited 05/31/2012 m&m germany took it to Christoph Hessen, Germany - 4,712.89 miles Visit Log

Retrieve It from a Cache 05/24/2012 m&m germany retrieved it from A Cool Cache Florida Visit Log

1) choclat / lemon

5) Cap. America / Pippi Langstrumpf

10) 3 month with a RV in Australia

Greetings from Germnay!

Dropped Off 04/24/2012 thebobcats placed it in A Cool Cache Florida - 55.34 miles Visit Log

Visited 04/22/2012 thebobcats took it to Logan’s Toy Box Florida - 1,519.96 miles Visit Log

Retrieve It from a Cache 04/16/2012 thebobcats retrieved it from Backwoods TB / GC / Swag Station Colorado Visit Log

I'll answer thee these questions three.....

2. Farthest from home: southeast Asia, unfortunately before I started geocaching

4. Memorable book: The Twilight Saga!! I even have a cache to prove my loyalty. I do like all manner of books but The Twilight Saga is one of few I have re-read

15. Job??? How about being a professional geocacher?? :)

This bug has moved a lot today. It was only minutes in the current cache although I didn't know what at the time. I'll keep it moving... maybe even out of state.

Dropped Off 04/16/2012 hiking_fool placed it in Backwoods TB / GC / Swag Station Colorado - 62.57 miles Visit Log

Visited 04/11/2012 hiking_fool took it to Fungi Colorado - 122.92 miles Visit Log

Discovered It 04/02/2012 DustyKat discovered it Visit Log

Discovered in CNP #60.

By the way, both Discover and Visit stem from issues with geocoins at events. Very useful for addressing those issues. Not so good for travel bugs moving through caches.

i am not sure i understand "visit" - i don't remember if i ever heard about it when i was caching a while back.

i have a TB that has been on quite the trip. his name is barstow dude. his mission was to travel looking for true love. the photos are a hoot as people photographed him with a variety of characters and female super heroes. his last mission, since he didn't find true love was to come home to barstow.

BarstowDude

now i would like to take him to an event to be discovered. does visit mean the event where i took him?

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

By the way, both Discover and Visit stem from issues with geocoins at events. Very useful for addressing those issues. Not so good for travel bugs moving through caches.

i am not sure i understand "visit" - i don't remember if i ever heard about it when i was caching a while back.

i have a TB that has been on quite the trip. his name is barstow dude. his mission was to travel looking for true love. the photos are a hoot as people photographed him with a variety of characters and female super heroes. his last mission, since he didn't find true love was to come home to barstow.

BarstowDude

now i would like to take him to an event to be discovered. does visit mean the event where i took him?

rsg

The ability for people to Discover the traveler simply seems they were provided the tracking number. The bug may be left on a table for all to see but it doesn't require that you log it into the event.

If you want to give it credit for having been there you could certainly log a visit. When you log your Attended, down where you would Drop a bug select the visit option instead. Or when posting a will attend or Note.

Edited by BlueDeuce

We would only say we 'discovered' a trackable if we actually saw and/or touched it. We recently activated some geocoins to place in caches we find. We live in Australia. Within minutes of activating the geocoins, we got emails from people in Austria and Germany saying they had 'discovered' the geocoins ! We just don'f feel this is in the 'spirit' of the 'game'. How can somebody in Austria or Germany have 'discovered' our coins when they haven't even left our possession in Australia? We don't agree with this use of 'Discovering' trackables.

We would only say we 'discovered' a trackable if we actually saw and/or touched it. We recently activated some geocoins to place in caches we find. We live in Australia. Within minutes of activating the geocoins, we got emails from people in Austria and Germany saying they had 'discovered' the geocoins ! We just don'f feel this is in the 'spirit' of the 'game'. How can somebody in Austria or Germany have 'discovered' our coins when they haven't even left our possession in Australia? We don't agree with this use of 'Discovering' trackables.

If you know that these are virtual discoveries you're entitled to delete the logs. If you want you could add a note to each geocoin's page saying, "Virtual discoveries are not accepted".

MrsB

If you know that these are virtual discoveries you're entitled to delete the logs. If you want you could add a note to each geocoin's page saying, "Virtual discoveries are not accepted".

MrsB

Thank you Mrs. B. I will go into our Trackable's Pages and include that. It seems a shame that I would have to as according to 'Geocaching101' you should only mark a Trackable as Discovered when you have personally seen it. But, that's the way it goes sometimes !!

MrsB