CamelBak (Industrial & Military)

Team Shuey

quote:
Originally posted by Team Shuey:

JUST SOMETHING TO GET _NEO-GEO_ MAD!

-----------------------------------------

The next _two_ post in this forum (from diferent cachers of course, and not NEO-GEO!) will recieve a FREE M.U.L.E. Mango 100 oz. recreational CamelBak!

TS, you are one impressive dude!

I was so hoping The Night Owls would have won. I have been that broke before too, when I was a young trooper in the army. So poor we couldn't afford to pay attention.

Emotional morning here. My son woke us up at 3am. He is well. The fighting has cooled down some. The temp is 130 deg F. TS - his camelbak MULE (mil of course) almost never leaves his side.

You're a wonder dude!

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

icon_frown.gif Man is it me? Shuey you have given everybody on this site excellent service but me!!! I have been waiting for a month now and you still havnt emailed me your response to cost of shipping to Ontario Canada!! You had told me that it would be your first time trying it and you would look into it I left you my private e-mail and you never responded. (it was for the 2 mules for 100 bucks U.S.) I understand that this offer is no longer valid but I would still be interested but wheres this excellent customer service I keep hearing about? Did I slip through the cracks once again in life? icon_smile.gif anyway e-mail me let me know what is goin on can I buy from you or not? Thanks

quote:
icon_frown.gif Man is it me?

Wicka,

I'm sorry! I figured that we were finished by our last communication with each other. I told you that at this time we were not able to ship to Canada, or any other location outside the U.S. There is just so much that is involved, and the time that it takes is very time consuming. I even mentioned that if you had someone in the States tha could recieve the shipment that I would still honor the price for you.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help,

Shuey

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Favorite Quote: What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

well since your price is right i will look into getting (another) po box. I just thought I was getting the "brush off" thanks for the response shuey and I will e-mail you with futher instructions. How far south are you in the U S of A? long drive from Niagara falls new york? anyway I dont know the US so please no pokin fun.

Have gps will travel........

quote:
_Congrats_

DustyJacket and Blaze007

I'll contact you!

Team Shuey

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Favorite Quote: What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

http://www.apollobeach.com/geocaching/main.shtml

Buy CamelBaks

http://www.reliancesales.com

Just wanted to take the opportunity to offer Shuey a THANK YOU for the Camelbak MULE which he so graciously offered as a prize here on the board recently. I received it today and let me say it is pretty darn swank! I can assure you it will be put to good use this summer.

Shuey is a credit to the community and I look forward to doing business with him in the very near future!

Regards,

~bLaZe007

I also would like to thank team Shuey.

I originally was going to get a bigger pack, but now that my wife is again unemployed that idea went out the window.

Plus, what was I thinking? With this wonderful new pack, my wife can carry her own stuff.

Thanks, Shuey for helping out the geocachers here.

DustyJacket

Not all those that wander are lost. But in my case... icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by wicka:

How far south are you in the U S of A? long drive from Niagara falls new york? anyway I dont know the US so please no pokin fun.

wicka...I'm in Rochester,NY, about 1 1/2 hrs. from Niagara Falls. If I can be of any assistance, let me know. I'd be glad to take delivery & hook up with you. icon_wink.gif

"Gimpy"

--N2GLS--

TS,

Do you happen to carry the "blowfish" model?

Also what would you recomend for a these needs....:

Small to Med payload

Water

Easy access to payload.

Thx. I'm thinking of going the CamelBak route, but funds are tight so, what do you have on clearance... ;-)..

Lthaus..

quote:
Do you happen to carry the "blowfish" model?

Also what would you recomend for a these needs....:

Small to Med payload

Water

Easy access to payload.

Thx. I'm thinking of going the CamelBak route, but funds are tight so, what do you have on clearance... ;-)..

Lthaus..

The ONLY recreational style that we carry is the M.U.L.E. I can't honestly tell you how they compare to the BLOWFISH, but the M.U.L.E. is a great all-around pack that carries 100 oz. of water.

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:
Looking at getting the H.A.W.G. 3L in Olive Drab, Is the Hot Deal price the price for Geocachers?

The only style available in the HAWG at this time is the Desert Camo.

HOTDEAL PRICE: The prices that are listed on the web site are for everyone at this time. The majority of my sales come from geocachers, so I just leave them where they are at for everyone.

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

This message is for everyone who was interested in the BFMs!!!!!

NOTE: If you haven't received an email confirming shipment of your order for the BFM.... PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER, AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL IMMEDIATELY!

They are in, but if the order wasn't placed using the web site store, then your information was lost.

I will give you a call, and get your order shipped out the same day.

Sincerely,

Shuey

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:
Originally posted by TNRonin:

I would really like some input regarding the BFM. I'm wanting one of those. Does the new motherlode have PALS webbing?

All I know is that these things look sweet! icon_wink.gif

It's not practical for me... It is very large! The difference between the BFM, and the MOTHERLOAD that I can tell is the extra pockets that come on the BFM.

BTW: What is PALS webbing? Are you talking about MOLLE System?

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:
Originally posted by kevin917z:

shuey please check you email, i sent you a message through the site a couple days ago

I have responded both times, but you must not be getting it!

Here is a copy of the last message that I sent to you regarding your question:

Kevin,

I'm sorry... I thought I responded to this email.

The only recreational pack that we carry is the M.U.L.E. which is priced at $56.75.

We then carry the Military/Law Enforcement H.A.W.G., and M.U.L.E. packs. There is really NO COMPARISON between the recreational and military styles.

The military styles are MUCH more durable.

The prices for the H.A.W.G. is $102.40 each, and the M.U.L.E. will run you $82.50 each.

They both come in Desert Camo, Woodland Camo, and Black.

Thanks,

Chris Shumaker

Reliance Industrial Sales, Inc.

Phone - 813-376-0566

Fax - 813-672-0338

Please Visit Our Web Site At:

www.etarps.com

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

WEB SITE UPDATED!

We have updated our web site to reflect a NEW 25% off ALL CamelBak Packs.

The original offer was for 20%, but we are starting to explode with sales, so I decided to make it a better savings to everyone here on the boards! icon_biggrin.gif

Shuey's Web Site

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:
WEB SITE UPDATED!

We have updated our web site to reflect a NEW 25% off ALL CamelBak Packs.

The original offer was for 20%, but we are starting to explode with sales, so I decided to make it a better savings to everyone here on the boards!

dadgum!

I Ordered my H.A.W.G. this morning a few hours before the Blow Out.......oh well. Anyway, I can hardly wait for this bad boy to reach my door. I expect to use it for Geocaching in the summer and snowboarding in the winter! Been waiting a while for it to come back in stock. I could have purchased it earlier elsewhere but wanted to support a fellow cacher who is providing excellent prices, product and service to our community. Whoooo Hoooo.

~bLaZe007

quote:
Originally posted by kevin917z:

shuey please check you email, i sent you a message through the site a couple days ago

Kevin917z,

You emailed me again, and I responded back to you, but haven't heard anything from you yet. Are we having problems with emails, or do we need to try something else?

You were inquiring about maybe getting 19 or so your scouts. When you get a chance send me an email with your phone number, and I will give you a call. With the problems with email that we are having I feel this would be the better way to handle this.

Sincerely,

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

Team Shuey -

Got the BFM today icon_smile.gif

WOW this thing is built like a tank !!

Quick word - DONT BEND THE PACK, there is a back support in it and it has an Alumium plate inside the plastic back/lumbar support thing.

Ill try to get some picks when I get home of this pack Vs my Rim Runner. I like the fact I can now carry 9l of water ! I might actually be able to complete a 17 mile hike without being dehydrated at the end hahah.

Can you get the extermal Holders for the bladders ? I have extra 100's but nothing to use to mount them to my pack.

Thanks for the cleaning kit, I have ben meaning to pick one of those up.

BTW Guys and Gals the web site (camelback) does not do this pack any justice.

-Robert

quote:
Originally posted by Sportcat:

How does the size of the BFM compare to a medium, or large alice pack? Any chance of you posting some pics of you wearing the pack?

I will post a picture with me wearing a BFM by this evening. You will have to remember that I am 6'6" so it may make the pack look smaller on me. Not to mention that since I am wearing the pack it will definently DO IT JUSTICE, and make it look even better! icon_biggrin.gif

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:
Originally posted by Team Shuey:Not to mention that since I am wearing the pack it will definently DO IT JUSTICE, and make it look even better! icon_biggrin.gif

Hmmmm... after reading this, I take back what I typed at the top of this #4 thread!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

quote:
I will post a picture with me wearing a BFM by this evening.

I will wait to see if Robert will post some pics. All of the packs I have are brand new, and I really don't want to unbuckle every strap to just to take a picture. If a picture isn't produced over the next two days I will take a pic.

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:
Originally posted by Sportcat:Curious to see the comparison against a mdeium alice pack.

Even more curious to see how many people KNOW what an ALICE pack is! icon_biggrin.gif

El Paso, Texas.

quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Warrior:

quote:
Originally posted by Sportcat:Curious to see the comparison against a mdeium alice pack.

Even more curious to see how many people KNOW what an ALICE pack is! icon_biggrin.gif

El Paso, Texas.

Some of us carried them while in the military but that info may expose how old we are. I still have one that is in almost brand new condition but is at least 25 years old.

Semper Fi

:&gticon_wink.gif