CamelBak (Industrial & Military)

Team Shuey

Update on my experience with my Military-grade HAWG. I ordered from Shuey and got great service.

The is completely different from anything I've used before and I'm going to pass a couple of things that might be obvious to some, but took a little while for me to figure out.

• When opening the mouth piece for the first time, I had to really work it. I thought it would never open, but worked and worked and it finally opened! Just stick with it.

• To keep the mouthpiece clean I kludged a Diebetic Teststrip container over it. I drilled a hole in the top of the container and cut the connecting tab. I then pulled the mouth piece off the contecter and slipped the top on and then replaced the mouthpiece. Viola! A homemade cover.

• the pack is too small to shrug on like a coat. This is how I've always put packs on in the past. This pack I pull over my head, put my arms through the shoulder straps and let it fall to settle on my shoulders. To remove, I reach over my head and grap the large loop and pull it off like a tee-shirt. This might be how it's supposed to be done, I don't know, but it's a lot easier than the way I was trying to do it.

• Yes, I finally got the answer about if a standard ammo can will fit in the pack--it will! In fact, with the can in place there is room for a large can of DEET and my folding saw next to it.

• There are a limited number of pockets in the smaller compartment. Very useful for organizing your stuff.

• I like putting ice in the bladder as I can feel that against my back in the field.

• It still has a slight plastic taste, but I 've used the bladder but once so far. I had tried cleaning it out first. I used dish soap and then agood rinse and then baking soda and a good rinse. Still had the taste though.

• Don't like the fact the mouth piece is inline with the hose. I'm gonna have to kludge some kind of angle piece for a more convient way to draw the water.

• The pack is very comfortable and I like the sternum strap, but that takes a little adjusting to get just right.

• The connection at the bladder leaks slighty--enough to notice, not enough to be alarmed. I probably sweat more that the bladder leaks. If there is a fix, I'd like to know, but I don't think I'd be sending this back for this little bit of a leak.

Gotta close this post now, but overall, I'm very happy with my purchase!

CR

72057_2000.gif

SnR - You can get a 90* adapter from Camelback. It has a built in on/off. I put them on both of my bladders, works great.

Team Sheuy - I was wondering about getting a BFM pack in Woodland or Olive. As it is not listed I was wondering about your turnaround time if you didn't have them in stock.

-Robert

quote:
Originally posted by Sissy-n-CR:

Update on my experience with my Military-grade HAWG. I ordered from Shuey and got great service.

+ I like putting ice in the bladder as I can feel that against my back in the field.

+ It still has a slight plastic taste, but I 've used the bladder but once so far.

+ The connection at the bladder leaks slighty--enough to notice, not enough to be alarmed. I probably sweat more that the bladder leaks. If there is a fix, I'd like to know, but I don't think I'd be sending this back for this little bit of a leak.

Gotta close this post now, but overall, I'm _very_ happy with my purchase!

CR

I will address a few things here.

The bladder taste WILL go away. I don't remember how long it takes, I have over 200 hoours on mine already.

I use ICE too. Hey, this is a desert here. But a LEAK? Are you sure it is not just the icy pack sweating? Mine sweats A LOT... even in the desert. But COLD water is so fine!

Getting the fitting right is the most important part. Just keep tugging and ajusting till it is totally comfortable. I love mine, it will be with me - till something better comes along.

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

quote:
But a LEAK? Are you sure it is not just the icy pack sweating? Mine sweats A LOT... even in the desert. But COLD water is so fine!

Getting the fitting right is the most important part. Just keep tugging and ajusting till it is totally comfortable.

I have one other person in FL who told me that theirs leaked. They told me that they cut about 1/4" off the hose, and reinserted it to the bladder. This corrected the problem.

I also use the Military M.U.L.E., and was putting the bladder in the pack before I made a trip to do some caching. When I went to put the pack on my back I noticed that it was very light!!! I checked the interior of my truck, and sure enough... The bladder had sprung a leak! I used my pocket knife and cut the end so that it would be a tighter fit.

If you remove the bladder from the pack a lot, then you will tend to tug on the hose.

Hope this helps,

Team Shuey

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Favorite Quote: What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:
Team Shuey - I was wondering about getting a BFM pack in Woodland or Olive. As it is not listed I was wondering about your turnaround time if you didn't have them in stock.

-Robert

We haven't stocked them yet, but we are taking orders for them at this time. The expected delivery date is June 16th, 2003. This is the date that we should be getting them in.

NOTE: We are not stocking this item. They can be ordered, but due to it's size they can only be pre-ordered.

Our Price is: 159.92

Team Shuey

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Favorite Quote: What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

The Mountaineer (or is that "Motherlode"?) is the largest capacity for cargo right?

And it is ONLY in OD ?

I may have to replace my Peak Bagger as I am needing more outside pockets and more cargo space......

DustyJacket

Not all those that wander are lost. But in my case... icon_biggrin.gif

Dusty - I belive the BFM is a bit bigger than the Motherload.

BFM

Specifications

Capacity: 100 oz (3.0 l)

Dimensions: 21 in x 13 in x 10 in (533 mm x 330 mm x 254 mm)

Volume: Cargo – 2550 cu in (41.8 l) • Total Volume – 2730 cu in (44.7 l)

Weight: Empty Reservoir – 5.57 lbs (2.53 kg) • Filled Reservoir – 11.82 lbs (5.36 kg)

Motherload

Specifications

Capacity: 100 oz (3.0 l)

Dimensions: 19 in x 13 in x 8 in (482 mm x 330 mm x 203 mm)

Volume: Cargo – 2142 cu in (35.1 l) • Total Volume – 2322 cu in (38.1 l)

Weight: Empty Reservoir – 3.77 lbs (1.71 kg) • Filled Reservoir – 10.02 lbs (4.54 kg)

BFM

pm60064.jpg

Motherload

pl_60072.jpg

Looks to be the only differance is the added pockets. So I am guessing you would at some time be able to add more to the Motherload to get it to the same volume as the BFM. I wonder if you would be able to add even more to the BFM... Looks intresting, I would love to see one up close to get a better feel for its size and heft

-Robert

[This message was edited by RobAGD on May 21, 2003 at 11:45 AM.]

quote:
I noticed the Woodland camo but dont find it appealing, especially with a black hose.

Team Shibby,

What's wrong with the black hose? Is it just the cosmetic appearance that turns you away? It may look like it stands out in the photos that you have viewed, but the woodland camo styles have the color black in them as well. If it is a temperature reason, meaning that since the hose is black, therefore it would hold more heat... If it does, then it goes un-noticed.

Just curious,

BTW: GOOD NEWS: Desert Camo, and black packs are on order, and they are now telling us that it will be about 2 weeks before they are able to ship.

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:
But a LEAK? Are you sure it is not just the icy pack sweating? Mine sweats A LOT... even in the desert. But COLD water is so fine!

I just tried my new Camelbak Blowfish last night on a hike, and it too leaks where the hose connects to the bladder. It was a fair amount of leakage, so I'm going to take it back to REI (100% satisfaction guarantee on everything they sell) and see if I can get a new bladder. My girlfriend got a MULE and that didn't leak at all.

quote:
Originally posted by DustyJacket:

It looks like they redesigned the Motherload - the original configuration is on Team Shuey's web page.

Now, if I can get the BFM in OD or black. Camo draws a little too much attention where I go.

DustyJacket

Ask, and you shall receive! icon_biggrin.gif

BFM in Olive Drab!

pm60062.jpg

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

Team Shuey,

I just wanted to say thanks for the pack. I got it UPS yesterday and it looks great. Two questions I have though, and you may not know. If you don't know, don't worry about it, I can contact Camelback about it. First, is do they make extensions for the sternum strap? It's a little too tight for me. Also with the quick fit connectors (or whatever they call them) are they supposed to just pull out, or do you have to push on the little grey "buttons" on the side of the connector? I ask because I find mine just pulls out....it takes a little force, so I'm not worried about the valve pulling off under normal use, I was just curious. Pushing the "buttons" doesn't make it any easier/harder to pull the valve off.

Mr. 0

"Remember that nature and the elements are neither your friend or your enemy - they are actually disinterested."

Department of the Army Field Manual FM 21-76 "Survival" Oct. 1970

Team Shuey,

I am very intrested in get that BFM in Olive or Woodland, a little more "civilian" colors would be nice for the same reason as DJ mentioned.

The question I have would be the ability of getting the extra side packs or other add on's for the pack ?

Mondo Thanks

-Robert

quote:
What's wrong with the black hose? Is it just the cosmetic appearance that turns you away?

Team Shuey,

Sorry to respond to you so late, I did'nt notice you replied. Yea the black hose is un-appealing to me for the reason of it absorbing heat. I've been told the blue and black hoses give you a warm/hot first sip, so if I am spending to spend X amount of money on a glorified water carrier, I might as well get the one I want rather than kick myself later. There is also a few Army/Navy surplus stores in my area that sell the desert camo BDU's and I intend to pick up a few pairs strictly for caching. They are much more comfortable than denim, and you can spot a bug on them very easily. Thats important to me, we got lots and lots of ticks here in NJ icon_frown.gif

Kar

Team Shibby -

I think any tube that is exposed will give you a first sho hot if exposed. If thats a huge deal for you get a Thermo kit for the hose, keps in heat as well as cold.

After this weekend I am getting a bite bit guard... mouth full of dirt was gnarly.

-Robert

quote:
If thats a huge deal for you get a Thermo kit for the hose, keps in heat as well as cold.

The one I want has it already and Team Shuey is out of them for now. He did mention that he will be getting them sooner than expected. Another reason I want the the desert camo is because that one is also military grade and much more durable than ones sold commercially.

I had origianlly wanted the H.A.W.G. but after further inspection of the different models available, I took a liking to the MULE. The HAWGS were in stock to purchase but the MULE was not. I'll keep my eye on the post as often as I remember, with the way my paycheck has been looking lately I think I would only buy this from Team Shuey. His price is the best I have seen and he is a fellow cacher. Need I say more? icon_smile.gif

Kar

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 0:

First, is do they make extensions for the sternum strap? It's a little too tight for me. Also with the quick fit connectors (or whatever they call them) are they supposed to just pull out, or do you have to push on the little grey "buttons" on the side of the connector? I ask because I find mine just pulls out....it takes a little force, so I'm not worried about the valve pulling off under normal use, I was just curious. Pushing the "buttons" doesn't make it any easier/harder to pull the valve off.

Mr. 0

I also find that the sternum strap is a little short. I am a 42 chest (average), and I have the strap maxed out...It is hard to get it buckled when I'm wearing a tshirt, two sweatshirts and a winter coat.

I hang a bunch of pouches and gizmos off the sternum strap, and I think it may have actually stretched a little...

leftMULE.jpg

rightMULE.jpg

Everything except the GPSrs is hanging off the sternum strap...

I imagine the strap would be pretty tight and very comfortable for you bigger guys....

I found that the buttons on my connecter dont seem to work at all. I have to squeeze them until my fingers hurt, and still have to REALLY pull on the mouthpiece to get it out. The buttons dont feel like they move in or out at all...Not really a problem, as long as I can get the piece out, and it doesnt start to fall out; just odd....

Art

www.yankeetoys.org

www.BudBuilt.com

www.pirate4x4.com

I just bought two CamelBaks on Ebay.

69. for a HAWG

59. for a Mule.

9.95 shipping.

These military units must be made of GOLD or something????? The ones I looked at didn't seem much better then what I purchased. Or maybe the price from this guy is just over inflated???

My two cents worth.

"Welcome to reality!......visit again soon."

quote:
Originally posted by oregonature:

69. for a HAWG

59. for a Mule.

9.95 shipping.

These military units must be made of GOLD or something????? The ones I looked at didn't seem much better then what I purchased. Or maybe the price from this guy is just over inflated???

My two cents worth.

Well, for your two cents I would say that you did get a great deal! However: the way I look at it is... One complainer out of 120 isn't too bad.

Now! Have a problem with them, and see what kind of customer service you get from purchasing from eBay. icon_wink.gif

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:

Maybe they just want to give everyone a good deal???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3610166918&category=27952

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27952&item=3610166963

You mentioned in your previous post that it was a MILITARY styles. The packs that you are showing me here are recreational. Then you said that the prices were the same as above, but the freight was $9.95.

In reality I was cheaper on the total cost considering you only pay the exact amout that UPS charges us. This charge usually ranges from $4-$6 for shipping depending on where you live.

I have the M.U.L.E Recreation packs on sale now for $52.50 ea + Freight. (TOTAL $56.50 to $58.50 DELIVERED)

You paid $57.99 + $9.95 FREIGHT (TOTALING $67.94)

HOW WAS THAT CHEAPER THAN ME?

NOTE: The only recreational packs that we carry is the M.U.L.E. We really try to sell more of the military style packs due to the durability.

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:

Hey dude I'm not attacking you...chill.

I didn't mean to make it sound so straight-forward. I know that the CAPITAL LETTERS makes it seem that I am shouting, but I didn't mean it that way.

Needless to say... You still got a great deal considering the packs do retail at $80.00 for the MULE, and the HAWG is a little more. (Not sure on the price for the Rec. HAWG)

Just sitting here CHILLING! icon_biggrin.gif

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:
Originally posted by RobAGD:

HEy Team Shuey,

Just wondering what the status was on the BFM order ?

Mega Thanks,

-Robert

Order was placed on Monday of this week. Shipping to us from CA is usually 4-5 days. We should have it Mon. I will contact you when they arrive.

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker7M:

I also find that the sternum strap is a little short.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~toyfvr/leftMULE.jpg

http://www.frontiernet.net/~toyfvr/rightMULE.jpg

No offense Art, but are you serious? What do you do, stay in the bush for two weeks at a time?

That has to be the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

quote:
Originally posted by blaze007:

Shuey:

I am interested in purchasing a Black Military H.A.W.G. Any idea when more will be available for order? Thanks.

~bLaZe

quote:
I wish I could give you a better answer than this, but I just got off the phone with CamelBak.

They said there is a B.O. on all BLACK, and DESERT CAMO styles for at least 7-9 weeks.

I am one of the only suppliers from what I understand with a few Desert Camo H.A.W.G.S in stock. (3 to be exact)

As soon as the BLACK styles become available I will post it here to let everyone know.

Team Shuey

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey:

Any UPDATE on the Black Military H.A.W.G.S.?

I was hoping to get one before the start of the summer. Thanks.

~bLaZe

quote:

69. for a HAWG

59. for a Mule.

9.95 shipping.

My two cents worth.

Actually They are worth the extra money. Go to the CamelBak website and take a look at the specs between the MilSpec versions and the Consumer level versions. I bought my 3L Camelbak a year ago, after my Military friend showed me his. I tracked down, at the time, 2 companies that sold the MilSpec ones to the public.

This past September I hooked up with a friend of mine who had bought a consumer grade one. Mine was better constructed, more durable and kept my water cooler, longer then the consumer grade one.

You pay for the quality and durability. I greatly prefered mine and was more then glad that my month wait was worth it.

The only problem I had is that mine has the quick release tabs that go into the bag as well. That connection leaks to no end. However, a 1 inch piece of pipe tape fixed the problem.

I give Props to Team Shuey for offering this to Geocachers. When I bought mine Geocaching was one of many applications I was looking at.

Now I have to go see exactly what model mine is (its escaped me now) and see if I can buy replacement bladder from Team Shuey icon_smile.gif

This is supposed to be a GARAGE SALE! I.E. a forum for people who live in the neighborhood who have equipment they want to sell to other people in the neighborhood. Team Shuey coming into the neighborhood and hocking his wares is akin to "Backpackers USA - A Division Of Wal-Mart" buying a house next door to you and setting up shop! There is a fine line drawn between someone selling something they own that they no longer have a need for and commercial marketing. Team Shuey has obviously plowed through that line! ...and another thing: Some people (I am one) may believe that his avatar crosses the line of outright logo thievery... I mean, c'mon Shuey! How many lines can you cross! Let me know as you cross them, because I almost think it's comical!

quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Geo:

This is supposed to be a GARAGE SALE! I.E. a forum for people who live in the neighborhood who have equipment they want to sell to other people in the neighborhood. Team Shuey coming into the neighborhood and hocking his wares is akin to "Backpackers USA - A Division Of Wal-Mart" buying a house next door to you and setting up shop! There is a fine line drawn between someone selling something they own that they no longer have a need for and commercial marketing. Team Shuey has obviously plowed through that line! ...and another thing: Some people (I am one) may believe that his avatar crosses the line of outright logo thievery... I mean, c'mon Shuey! How many lines can you cross! Let me know as you cross them, because I almost think it's comical!

Who farted in your corn flakes? C'mon... you've only been a member here for two weeks. Geez.

quote:
Originally posted by The Night Owls:

dam wish i could aforde one but i am so broke that people on welfare make fun of me lol. wanted one of theas for a long time icon_frown.gif

thenightowls

DSsecurity@hotmail.com

You do realize that there is a way for you to get one free.

It will be issued to you. All you need to do is to enlist. Army has a lot of good camelbak products.

icon_biggrin.gif

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Geo:

This is supposed to be a GARAGE SALE! I.E. a forum for people who live in the neighborhood who have equipment they want to sell to other people in the neighborhood.

You know, I don't want to discourage you from being a geocacher or anything... HOWEVER.. if you read the very first post of this thread, TS asked if this was over the line or not. At that point the "neighborhood" decided it looked OK.

From that day to this, TS has provided cachers with good prices, great service, and responds to everyone's needs as best he can. This thread has been one of the more popular on the forums, and TS (if you read it all) has done his best to meet the needs of EVERY cacher looking for something from him.

Frankly, I wish I was more like TS. I guess too many years in the army killing insufferable fools has given me a different and less tolerant outlook on life.

What have you done for the geocaching community that would equal what TS has done for us? I surely have not reached the mark he has set. 140 messages, 2130 reads, and a 5-checkmark rating. Says a lot, don't it?

Now, is there something in your life that does give you pleasure, or are you this way all day long?

RANT MODE OFF....

TS - this thread has grown from your first questioning post to a reliable and high-quality supply of gear for cachers. Keep up the good work. Don't let the insufferable fools get you down! JMHO!!!!!

Note my avatar - complete with MIL HAWG in desert cammo, radio antenna sticking out the side. Love my gear!

El Paso, Texas.

[This message was edited by Desert_Warrior on June 20, 2003 at 09:59 AM.]

quote:
TS - this thread has grown from your first questioning post to a reliable and high-quality supply of gear for cachers. Keep up the good work. Don't let the insufferable fools get you down! JMHO!!!!!

DW,

It doesn't bother me at all when someone comes in to the forums, and slams me. Most geocachers know that the prices that I have listed here for CamelBaks are MUCH lower than they can find them anywhere else. I have even had some slam me on the forums, and then call me on the phone to place an order because they can't find them cheaper.

I think I have built a great name for myself here in the geocaching community, and when most cachers start to look for a CamelBak they will know where to find it. I did in the beginning have a felling that this thread would get shut-down, and I didn't have a problem with that at all. It all begin when I became a distributor for CamelBak, and had to purchase a very large amount to get an account opened. If you notice in the first few post of this thread several months ago, there were many scheptical people wondering if I was legit, or just some spammer hitting the boards to make a profit. Let's face it... I'm not selling antennas to give you a better reception on your cell phone. I am selling a product that many of us as geocachers use, and for a much lower price.

I have always made it very clear that if geocaching.com feels the need to remove this thread, then so be it. I would have no hard feelings at all. Truthfully, I sometimes think to myself if it is really worth doing this. Some people do not believe me when I tell them this, but in reality I only make about $5-$10 on a CamelBak depending on what style you get. By NO MEANS am I getting rich from the forums!

I feel I must be doing something right! I have had several admins, and even Mr. Brian Roth who is affiliated with geocaching.com in some way order packs from me.

As far as I know, I have had no complaints from any geocachers who has received products from me, and if you notice that the ones who do complain only have a few finds under their belt, and think that they own the forums by themselves.

What is the difference between these items forsale in the forums, and my products:

THESE ARE JUST EXAMPLES:

1.) GARMIN GPSMAP76 - Like new and only used once. Paid $349, but will take $240.

2.) GARMIN GPSMAP76 - BRAND NEW! Anyone who is interested can purchase them from my site for $200. I am an avide geocacher, and sell these to everyone else for $325, but figured why not offer it to other fellow cachers, and save them some money.

What I am getting at is the fact that the CamelBaks that I carry is used ALMOST as much as a GPS to many cachers. Therefore why shouldn't it be listed here in the GARAGE SALE forum?

Anyway.....

Thanks for the support DW, and all others.

Just to say thanks... I won't be able to get it completed until Sunday night, but I will be lowering the prices on a few styles that I have in stock at this time. It won't be too much, but a couple dollars here and there may make a difference.

Thanks again,

Team Shuey

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

JUST SOMETHING TO GET NEO-GEO MAD!

-----------------------------------------

The next two post in this forum (from diferent cachers of course, and not NEO-GEO!) will recieve a FREE M.U.L.E. Mango 100 oz. recreational CamelBak! (PICTURED)

The only thing you will have to pay is a shipping charges of $10.00!

mangomule.jpg

Team Shuey

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

I wanted to get a BFM from Shuey, but couldnt afford one (wife is out of work, again), so I'll take one of those...

I was here when Shuey started posting. (I admit it. I was a lurker for a while.) I thought this particular part of the forums was for selling stuff. New cachers (and old hands) need sources for gear when starting up. And Dicks Sporting Goods just laughs at me......

I think this is where I found out about El Diablo's walking sticks. And maybe even honeychile's buttons.

As long as the sales jobs stay in the garage sale forums, I don't mind. (I didn't post all this to ingratiate myself with Team Shuey. It is my own opinion.)

DustyJacket

Not all those that wander are lost. But in my case... icon_biggrin.gif

[This message was edited by DustyJacket on June 20, 2003 at 05:16 PM.]

[This message was edited by DustyJacket on June 20, 2003 at 05:25 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by blaze007:

Hmmmm...........this one is nice. I still want to PAY for a H.A.W.G. though. Any word?

I was hoping to win the MEGA Millions tonight but this is just as good!

~bLAZe007

The only HAWGS in stock are the desert camo. Still waiting on our shipment?????

Team Shuey

Riverview, Florida

Shuey's Web Site

Buy CamelBaks

CLICK HERE

Shuey, you're a class act. Let me add my voice as a *very* satisfied purchaser of a Woodland Camo military-style Camelbak MULE. You got this one and my daughter's smaller Camelbak to us in March when supplies were tight, and you provided great service. It is so nice to see a business owner doing something as a favor for geocachers, going out of his way and outside of his regular customer base. I refer everyone I can to your site and even included our packs in an equipment display at my recent event cache.

No testimonial is as good as field reports. The MULE is indestructible and water stays cold even after hours in a hot car. Here is Leprechaun and his MULE in action, coming up the last few feet of treacherous cliff at the 3/4 rated Hook Challenge geocache in Bald Eagle State Forest, Central Pennsylvania.

1389993_400.jpg