Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
gpsman77

Buy Fake Passports!

While checking my email I found a message linking to this forum and stating that "martinway has just posted a new topic entitled "Buy fake passports,ID cards,Drivers licence and other documents" in forum "Arabian Peninsula"."

I thought this must be some kind of joke.. when I clicked the link, it showed an error finding the page!

Has anyone else had the same message??

Any idea what that could be?

Do you think I should report this to GC.com as spam?

Thanks in advance..

I reported it immediately when I saw it. It had been posted on nearly all the diferent countries' fourms. The moderators removed it very quickly.

Thanks all.. what worries me is that I did open the email.. some malware could have infected my computer already!

:(

Thanks all.. what worries me is that I did open the email.. some malware could have infected my computer already!

If you are using a GOOD anti-virus / internet protection like BitDefender, Norton or Kaspersky you should be OK.

If you are using a GOOD anti-virus / internet protection like BitDefender, Norton or Kaspersky you should be OK.

I am using one of course.. thanks cincol and hope to see u soon in Qatar.