SD Memory Cards

TJ Willy

I got my SD off ebay, like I said. I had the time to watch carefully. Even though I paid $3.50 for priority shipping, I could wait till I could win SD that was real low bidding to boot. If I needed it fast, I'd probably have bit the bullet and paid the Costco price. I use it in my IPAQ.

At the time Costco's price was about 2/3 of regular retail. Right now their San Disk (on line too) Secure Digital 64mb is $39.99, I paid $30 for that on ebay 8 months ago. Simple Tech at Costco is even cheaper at 64mb. Both brands are $69.99 for 128.

Good luck in your shopping!

...from ebay seller Blueproton.

Got two 128Mb Smartmedia SD cards at $58.95 each plus 13.95 shipping/handling for a total of $131.85. Plus, we didn't have to waste our time driving around the city, and they were delivered to our door. Oh yeah, this was also a 'buy it now' option, no auction. We also saw current ebay auctions where the exact same product was already going for more than we paid for 'em.