problem with hints in my gps

cmuch

Hi everybody,

i´ve just bought a Premium membership and downloaded a PQ with 500 caches. and when i checked it i found out that there is some information about each cache but there is no hint in any cache file. HOW is this possible? They say that if you have a PM and you download the cache to your GPS it will " include basic information about a cache, including coordinates, cache name and difficulty and terrain ratings,the cache description, HINTS and the 20 most recent logs."

Hi everybody,

i´ve just bought a Premium membership and downloaded a PQ with 500 caches. and when i checked it i found out that there is some information about each cache but there is no hint in any cache file. HOW is this possible? They say that if you have a PM and you download the cache to your GPS it will " include basic information about a cache, including coordinates, cache name and difficulty and terrain ratings,the cache description, HINTS and the 20 most recent logs."

It depends on what gps you've got. Not all models can support paperless caching.

B.

And in my gps there is every information about the cache (like terrain, difficulty and the text about the cache). Only the hint isn´t there.

Just to rule out the obvious, the caches' pages do have hints, right? The PQ can't insert info that the CO hasn't included. If you've got a page that includes a hint, could try the Send To GPS button and see if that'll include the hint.

I don't have an Oregon, but my understanding is you have to be navigating to a cache for the hint to show up.

Yes, that's how to do it. Tap "Geocaches", tap a cache in the list, tap "Go". Then select "Geocaches" again, and one of the menu items is "Show Hint".