FS - Garmin Oregon 300

Selling my Oregon 300, has a tiny scratch in the top left corner of the screen (looks like a pencil point mark, it's that small)

Still has the Zagg Invisible shield on it, but that can be easily removed if desired, then there is hardly anything noticable.

Original box, original USB cable (Unused) all original documentation and CD, Garmin Carabiner clip

GPS is loaded with the fol maps: World Base map, Ibycus Topo, Ontario Trails, MetroGuide Canada, BlueChart Americas (Canada & USA), City Navigator North America (Routing), Topo USA

I can also load on some Geocaches if you'd like :)

Let me know if your interested...

DyverDown

Selling my Oregon 300, has a tiny scratch in the top left corner of the screen (looks like a pencil point mark, it's that small)

Still has the Zagg Invisible shield on it, but that can be easily removed if desired, then there is hardly anything noticable.

Original box, original USB cable (Unused) all original documentation and CD, Garmin Carabiner clip

GPS is loaded with the fol maps: World Base map, Ibycus Topo, Ontario Trails, MetroGuide Canada, BlueChart Americas (Canada & USA), City Navigator North America (Routing), Topo USA

DyverDown

I'm interested-just need to see what happens with my bum Explorist first. How is the battery life? I'm a little nervous about not being able to shove AA batteries in it. Also, once I talk to Magellan tomorrow, how fast can you ship if I pay via PayPal?

It takes AA batteries.... (2 of them) I use NIMH rechargeables and they last between 9-12 hours depending on the size, age and how crazy i'm pressing buttons lol

It's sitting here so i guess i can ship it in a day or two...

DD

DyverDown

I'm interested-just need to see what happens with my bum Explorist first. How is the battery life? I'm a little nervous about not being able to shove AA batteries in it. Also, once I talk to Magellan tomorrow, how fast can you ship if I pay via PayPal?

Thanks! Is it not the same model as this thing? http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Oregon-300-Portable-System/dp/B001B19XMS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341829343&sr=8-1&keywords=oregon+300 or maybe this part "Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required." is wrong. I'm going to try to resuscitate my GPSr today and work with Magellan, so hopefully I will know later today whether I am buying a new one. I'm pretty sure, though, because I'm not sure I trust this one anymore. Could you hold it until later today? I'm scared of not having a device for our caching trip and this device looks like what I want if I switch brands!

Just out of curiosity, no software glitches or other problems, right?

Skye

Unit runs fine... I'm not sure what the battery part at the top is referring to (in the link you provided), but further down in the specifications "Batteries: Two high-capacity or lithium-ion AA batteries for up to 16 hours of use "

Thanks! Is it not the same model as this thing? http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Oregon-300-Portable-System/dp/B001B19XMS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341829343&sr=8-1&keywords=oregon+300 or maybe this part "Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required." is wrong. I'm going to try to resuscitate my GPSr today and work with Magellan, so hopefully I will know later today whether I am buying a new one. I'm pretty sure, though, because I'm not sure I trust this one anymore. Could you hold it until later today? I'm scared of not having a device for our caching trip and this device looks like what I want if I switch brands!

Just out of curiosity, no software glitches or other problems, right?

Skye

Thanks. Sorry for the delay, insane day at work. I don't want you to hold it any longer if you have been, because I still don't know where I stand with Magellan on my current unit... with help I got it resuscitated for now so they won't replace it(can't sell replacement for $ to make up for this purchase). I am still considering the purchase(hard to trust this old one now!)and if you like, tell me your rock bottom price(no hurry!)and I'll see if I can justify a spare GPSr. Thanks for your patience-I wish I knew for sure if I *needed* a new unit!

Unit runs fine... I'm not sure what the battery part at the top is referring to (in the link you provided), but further down in the specifications "Batteries: Two high-capacity or lithium-ion AA batteries for up to 16 hours of use "

DyverDown