Ratings

Frog & Polywog

How do I find out how I am rated in Alberta and Canada as far as number of logs?

Do you mean total number of all types of logs??

or

Number of finds?? - there are a few websites that have attempted to quantify this but they do not always have a lot of precision. Defining cachers in a certain geographic area is somewhat tough to do - we do not necessarily do all of our caching near home.

How do I find out how I am rated in Alberta and Canada as far as number of logs?

Hi Frog & Polywog,

I sometimes check cacherstats, http://www.cacherstats.com/LocationIndex.html, where you will be glad to know that you are still 10th in Alberta! We are still on the third page and with the creation of Iron Rail Power Trail near Cold Lake, I don't see us moving up any higher. You can also check the Canada link on the right hand side to see where you are in all of Canada.

Hope to run into you on the trail or at an event!

mwellman, from near Edmonton, Alberta

Hi Frog & Polywog,

I sometimes check cacherstats, http://www.cacherstats.com/LocationIndex.html, where you will be glad to know that you are still 10th in Alberta! We are still on the third page and with the creation of Iron Rail Power Trail near Cold Lake, I don't see us moving up any higher. You can also check the Canada link on the right hand side to see where you are in all of Canada.

Hope to run into you on the trail or at an event!

mwellman, from near Edmonton, Alberta