Change date on iPad app logging

team-adoptapet

I just realized that I couldn't find a place to change the date of find when logging from the Geocaching iPad app. I wanted to post from the app , rather than my pc, because of another problem I have. It seems like I can only post picture through the iPad app if I want to upload from my iPad instead of my pc. I don't have access to choose a file when I try to upload a picture on the Geocaching.com website. I can do this hrough he app though. Any ideas on how to do either; change the log date through the app and log a picture on the iPad through Safari web browser. TIA!

change the log date through the app

Can't do it.

...and log a picture on the iPad through Safari web browser.

Can't do it.

Well, that was pretty helpful, wasn't it? :laughing:

A lot of people have been wanting the ability to change the log date within the app, but Groundspeak hasn't implemented that feature yet. As it is right now, you'll have to log it from the app, then go to the website and edit your log to change the date. That could get painful and tedious, though, so you may want to figure out your problem with the PC. The iPad just isn't a replacement for a full-fledged computer.

change the log date through the app

Can't do it.

...and log a picture on the iPad through Safari web browser.

Can't do it.

Well, that was pretty helpful, wasn't it? :laughing:

A lot of people have been wanting the ability to change the log date within the app, but Groundspeak hasn't implemented that feature yet. As it is right now, you'll have to log it from the app, then go to the website and edit your log to change the date. That could get painful and tedious, though, so you may want to figure out your problem with the PC. The iPad just isn't a replacement for a full-fledged computer.

That made me laugh. Really. Great answers. Even though they weren't what I wanted to hear, very well said. Thanks for confirming!