GSAK

Meeuw_5

I've updated 3 july my version GSAK to version 8 (I've payed with paypal). But I don't have got a new serialumber. I've a serialnumber of version 7, but now I need a new one one for version 8, because my old version 7 number did't work on version 8.

If I ask to sent a new serialnumber at the website nothing happend.

I 've emailed Clyde (the owwner of GSAK) but nothing happend.

I tried to log in at the GSAK forum to ask there how I can get a new serial (witch a payed for). So I can ask my questions at th GSAK forum. But I can't make a reply because the forum says that I have no permission to log in at the forum.

I also tried to resent a validation email at the GSAK forum, but again I received nothing, so no validation, no post at the forum. Clyde didn't answer my emails.

How can I get a serial for my GSAK verion 8 ('ve I payed for it)? It seems nothing will work. Help me please.

I've tried to register at the forum, but it seem my email adres (ziggo-email) blokked all GSAK-email. Now I've sent a new (gmail) emailadres to Clyde and now I got a (very quick!) mail back from him with the new serial. I am very happy :D. It was not a problem of Clyde but a problem of my provider.

Edited by Meeuw_5

I've tried to register at the forum, but it seem my email adres (ziggo-email) blokked all GSAK-email. Now I've sent a new (gmail) emailadres to Clyde and now I got a (very quick!) mail back from him with the new serial. I am very happy :D. It was not a problem of Clyde but a problem of my provider.

Glad you got your problem solved!

I just want to add that during the 6 years or so I've had GSAK I've emailed Clyde maybe 4 times and ALWAYS got a response in the same day. Thanks Clyde! In addition to being a very useful tool, GSAK is a fun toy to play with when you can't go caching. By sorting the data in different ways you can come up with some very interesting stuff! :D

Questions regarding GSAK are best responded either by e-mailing Clyde or by the GSAK forums. Groundspeak and Geocaching.com have no jurisdiction over GSAK. It's kind of like going to the IRS site and asking a question about TurboTax.

This would be a good post to markwell. :laughing:

This would be a good post to markwell.

If that's the case, let me correct the verbiage:

Questions regarding GSAK are best answered either by e-mailing Clyde or by the GSAK forums. Groundspeak and Geocaching.com have no jurisdiction over GSAK. It's kind of like going to the IRS site and asking a question about TurboTax.

Questions regarding GSAK are best responded either by e-mailing Clyde or by the GSAK forums. Groundspeak and Geocaching.com have no jurisdiction over GSAK. It's kind of like going to the IRS site and asking a question about TurboTax.

I know that GSAK has a forum by ist own. But I could't log in at the forum either. Because of the same e-mail problem. So I asked it here. I didn't know where else to go.

But now my problem is solved en this topic can be closed. Thanks to all, who tried to help me.

Edited by Meeuw_5