WI Cachers -Eastern Side

Inasuitcase

I'm on a road trip across the state (Hudson-Milwaukee and back). I'm looking for cool, fun, unique caches along the way. I'm staying in Milwaukee during the week but the weekend will find me wandering back home. I'm likely going to stop to visit a friend in Fond du Lac and may overnight in the Dells. Thursday I'm free so I may visit Waukesha or Harrington Beach State Park. Perhaps, a trip to Glendale. As you can see, I'm open to suggestions and possibilities. Would love to take the side roads home. Tell me, where should I go, see, do, and find! Thanks:-)

I wouldnt go too far outta my way for it, but the location is pretty slick.

Its a 1200ft decommisioned railroad tunnel. Its pitch black due to a curve in the center so you cant see any light ahead until your 3/4 the way thru it.

Just a neat lil spot IMO

I gave it a fave point

You could do this one on your way back: Officers Scenic Cache It is a heck of an uphill hike to GZ but the views are pretty nice and it is a very old cache having just celebrated its 11th birthday on Sunday.

Dam Pretty View #1 is one of the most found caches in Wisconsin and is in The Dells. I've not yet done it but it is another old one with a bunch of favorite points.

If you want some amazing scenery and mind blowing hiking check out Devil's Lake State Park just south of Baraboo. That entire place is sweet, but it can get crowded on the weekends during the summer.