Download Geocaches to my Magellen GPS device?

alwztrubl

I am new to Geocaching and I purchased a Magellen model exporist 310 from this website. I used to live on Fort Belvoir however I have moved further South of the state. Originally they loaded the closest waypoints to my old address so it was not a problem. I need to load new ones and I cannot seem to get it to work with the Geocaching site. It keeps telling me when I click the GPS icon that I need a communicator and I have already downloaded the Magellen communicator on my laptop. What am I doing wrong or is there another program I need to install?

Thanks back40 I will give that a try by locating the file and making sure its been installed. Kind of thought it installed itself automatic but maybe thats not the case with this. I will repost if I need help think I also just quickly learned another way by pocket queries and then downloading a program to manage those on my laptop then send to my GPS. Either way I am going to figure this out today so I can continue my adventure. Thanks Again!

Alwztrubl aka Team Miller