Allow Changing of Coordinates of caches other than puzzle

akkatracker

I wish there weren't enough Traditional caches out there with coordinates off enough for this to be a useful feature, but unfortunately there probably are.:( I think it might confuse people though. With a puzzle cache it's somewhat obvious that you should change the coordinates to your solution, but it might not be so obvious on other cache types, especially Traditionals.

(...)

With a puzzle cache it's somewhat obvious that you should change the coordinates to your solution, but it might not be so obvious on other cache types, especially Traditionals.

I'd very much like the feature to be extended to _all_ cache types:

• For Unknown and Multi Caches, the feature is there.
  • For Taditionals there's always the issue of correcting coordinates which are off, but I can think of other uses as well. Sometimes the hiding place is quite obvious, but getting there is not: you may want to mark your own trailhead, or a handy parking area. This also applies to Events, Mega Events, and CITOs.
  • There are Wherigo Caches wich are puzzles as well, e.g. http://coord.info/GC3P49N. You may also want to mark the place where to re-enter an unfinished Wherigo you have saved, just as you would do with an unfinished Multi. This also applies for some Virtuals.
  • For a Webcam Cache: mark a parking area or a better place to stand while being photographed.
  • Earthcaches: mark a trailhead (since you'll probably find the relevant mountain even without using your GPS, e.g. http://coord.info/GC1EPYZ)

I admit that you could do all this by using our own waypoints, but those won't be included in a PQ. And of course you could use some extra software like GSAK, but since the feature of correcting coordinates is there already, it seems easier just to expand it on the other cache types.

Kind regards

Jens