Paperless question

Cuse313

I have a new 450 and through searching the forums couldn't find the question to this question.

After marking the cache found in the field and typing my note how, after plugging the unit back into my computer, do I get gc.com to recognize what I've logged on the GPS?

links to other threads welcome and appreciated.

Thanks much!

I have a 550 and no way would I try to type logs in the field on that crazy little non-qwerty keyboard. Of course, I tend to write rather lengthy logs and not just "Found it, TFTC". I much prefer to sit down at the computer and write my logs when I get home.

I have a 550 and no way would I try to type logs in the field on that crazy little non-qwerty keyboard.

Same here. I've recently been bringing an old Palm PDA stylus (more accurate than fingers), but it's at most two or three words, chosen carefully, so I remember to note the wet log, where I saw which animal, or what I placed in a cache. I type the actual log based on the memory words in the Field Notes.