Lopez Island Custom Maps

hidenseek581

We will be heading out for a holiday in Lopez Island in a week or so, and would love to find any custom maps already turned into a kmz format, if possible. Does anybody know if there is a place where such a map might be already uploaded? If not, where are custom maps for the Seattle & San Juan islands located?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for this link. I do have a Garmin, and will look at your maps. How do they differ from the Washington Topo 2011 map that is found at GPSFileDepot? Is your trails file meant to be overlaid on that one?

NW Trails is a transparent mapset and can be overlaid with any maps (CN, Topo, basemap, ect.). NW Topos is not a transparent mapset, but contains the trails from NW Trails (which can be overlaid any how...). I generally have CN, NW Topos, and NW Trails loaded on my 60CSx - if I want autorouting I use CN, if I want topographic data I turn off CN and use NW Topos (NW Trails is alway on/overlaid with the other mapsets).