Drinkwater Stash GC1YPKT

geralduscambrensis

Hi,I am looking for some kind geocacher in the Toronto area to rescue my TB Polie the Polar Bear from this cache. It has been there over 47 days and really needs to be travelling.It doesn't appear to be a very well visited cache and the CO seems to be easing down on his hobby. More than half of his caches are de-activated and I'm worried that this one will be next. Please help. Hope you don't mind me using your forum, I have tried TB-rescue.com but have had no takers so far. Happy Canada Day by the way. :D

Sorry should be GC1YPKG, thanks for the heads-up Pup Patrol :D

Edited by geraldiscambrensis

Hi,I am looking for some kind geocacher in the Toronto area to rescue my TB Polie the Polar Bear from this cache. It has been there over 47 days and really needs to be travelling.It doesn't appear to be a very well visited cache and the CO seems to be easing down on his hobby. More than half of his caches are de-activated and I'm worried that this one will be next. Please help. Hope you don't mind me using your forum, I have tried TB-rescue.com but have had no takers so far. Happy Canada Day by the way. :D

The correct GC code for the cache your travel bug was dropped in is GC1YPKG.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=cc6a87c9-374a-4611-b041-5d32ade1d53d

Maybe someone who is in the area (Brampton, not Toronto) might be able to check on the cache and see if your travel bug is in it.

B.

I will go by there today. Hopefully we can address this quickly!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=cc6a87c9-374a-4611-b041-5d32ade1d53d

Maybe someone who is in the area (Brampton, not Toronto) might be able to check on the cache and see if your travel bug is in it.

B.

B.