iphone pq

Dewns

The pocket query automatically goes to my iphone but then I need to "download to use offline" before I get the trash can icon so that I can delete it. Do I have to download a PQ just to delete it? I don't want to waste my data if I don't have to.

thanks for the help

The pocket query automatically goes to my iphone but then I need to "download to use offline" before I get the trash can icon so that I can delete it. Do I have to download a PQ just to delete it? I don't want to waste my data if I don't have to.

thanks for the help

If you have to download it before you can delete it, then there wasn't anything there to delete in the first place. If you're wanting to delete the actual pocket query, and not the result, you can do that through the website here where you initially created the pocket query.

I had the same question. Now I see all I need to do is remove it from the "Pocket Queries Ready for Download (x)" list and it will disappear from the phone list of pocket queries. Also, there is no memory being used to store the results in the phone until I select it from the list of pocket queries on that device.

Perhaps could have figured it out if I'd just given it some thought, rather than "why the heck can't I get rid of these from my phone's screen?!!". Thanks for the eye-opener.

I'm a bit confused.

I have all sorts of PQ's in my "Reafy to Download" list.

None of those go to my phone unless I generate a download from my phone.

On the main menu, click on 'Pocket Queries'

From there, you will see the list of ready PQ's to download.

You can pick and choose which ones to download for offline use. No need to download anything you don't want.

Unless I misunderstood what your asking.