Help with World Wide Cache Africa Leg - GC1FY35

teamajk

Greetings from the U.S.! I am hoping someone reading this forum might be interested in doing the South Africa leg (GC1FY35) of the world wide cache described here. Our group has completed the first two steps (Europe and the Americas) and we have an Australian cacher standing by do to that section. If you or someone you know (maybe a new cacher?) would be interested in finding this cache as part of our group, please contact me via e-mail through my profile page. Thanks for your time and any help you can provide. :)

Greetings from the U.S.! I am hoping someone reading this forum might be interested in doing the South Africa leg (GC1FY35) of the world wide cache described here. Our group has completed the first two steps (Europe and the Americas) and we have an Australian cacher standing by do to that section. If you or someone you know (maybe a new cacher?) would be interested in finding this cache as part of our group, please contact me via e-mail through my profile page. Thanks for your time and any help you can provide. :)

The same here :)

Someone?

Thanks