[FEATURE] Expanded Logbook

Don_J

On the log section of the cache pages there is a link to "View Logbook". This gives us with a page with three tabs, "All Logs", "Your Logs" and "Your Friends Logs". I think that a "Owner's Logs" tab would be very beneficial. Many times, I would like to look at all of the owners logs to see if they have added notes or hints or perhaps changed containers, difficulty, terrain, etc. Most caches owners never update their cache descriptions and rely on posted notes to relay important information. Having this information singled out in chronological order would be most helpful.

Good idea. I very recently avenged a three and a half year old DNF. The cache had been muggled and was subsequently replaced. But back then when I complained about the lack of any guidance being potentially harmful to the Memorial, the CO provided a hint in a log. I did remember that long buried hint, which did help this time, but I bet hardly anybody will ever see it again. Your suggestion could change that.

On the log section of the cache pages there is a link to "View Logbook". This gives us with a page with three tabs, "All Logs", "Your Logs" and "Your Friends Logs". I think that a "Owner's Logs" tab would be very beneficial. Many times, I would like to look at all of the owners logs to see if they have added notes or hints or perhaps changed containers, difficulty, terrain, etc. Most caches owners never update their cache descriptions and rely on posted notes to relay important information. Having this information singled out in chronological order would be most helpful.

It could also be useful to have a "search" function.

I've occasionally want to look at my log on a cache, but more frequently I've wanted to see a specific log from another user (or if a specific user has logged it). The paged logbook doesn't help for that so what I do is to keep scrolling down until I get to the first log, then use the browsers find function to search for the user name. For a cache with a lot of logs that can take a very long time.

hello

here is the information about scripting of HTML is simplified by designing a JavaScript library and it is also compatible with all the browsers available for use. The JavaScript library is known as jQuery, and we can used it as a very easily way with Struts 2 Framework. It can also supports all types of browsers and is the most popularly used JavaScript library these days.The Struts2 jQuery Plugin provides now two Maven Archetypes for an easy start with Struts2, jQuery and Maven. The first is based on the Struts2 Convention Archetype but with included s2j dependencies.This guide explains how to create a simple web application that dynamically populates a page through AJAX, using both Struts2 and the JSON features of JQuery.jQuery is one of the most used javascript frameworks.The Struts2 jQuery Plugin give you an easy integration of ajax and widgets.

The current Struts2 Dojo Plugin is deprecated.

Struts2 JQuery

I tried putting this into Google Translate, but it was just as confused.

As posted on my own in Add Owner Logs to Logbook I would highly appreciate to find a forth tab named "Owners' Logs" under "View Logbook".

This may really help to avoid frustrating DNFs due to necessary owner informations which are hidden somewhere in the logs.

I am not a programmer, but to add this tab should be easier than the existing "Your Friends Logs".

Thx, Cachy