California

jamin8

well,

if you live in marin county i could tell you a few......

1) gnome and crossing inn

2) where gruffs dare

3) marco polo

if your looking for really hard ones i could give you a few of those to...

1) whats in the name

2) new beginnings

3) atractive nuisance

4) nasty hook

(notice those caches are all by J5crew)

hope this helped a little

Looks like the OP may be from New York State:

Vacation in the works????

This is a monster state ... general region of interest would enable us to help with your question.

To the OP I am In NW calif. in the Redwoods if you are heading this way ... rattle my chain through my profile.

Same here, although a bit Southeast of the HF. Happy to give you some suggestions if you're headed this way.

This is a monster state ... general region of interest would enable us to help with your question.

To the OP I am In NW calif. in the Redwoods if you are heading this way ... rattle my chain through my profile.

Ya acually im going all over the state and would like to find a nice challenging one in north-east or west california. Can you tell me some of your favorites?

Same here, although a bit Southeast of the HF. Happy to give you some suggestions if you're headed this way.

Ya im heading that way to, can you give me some nice caches in that area?

Why not post in the appropriate sub board?

Probably because they didn't know about it. You could have been helpful and provided a link after the 2nd time you posted this to them.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=23

Or, when asked, I did provide the link and also suggested the OP give us a probable route so that we might suggest caches they could find along their actual route, rather than trying to suggest caches in several states. I think we could be much more helpful if we had a better understanding of what they are needing.

well,

2) where gruffs dare

3) marco polo

1) whats in the name

2) new beginnings

3) atractive nuisance

4) nasty hook

Do you have some that are in more scenic areas such as hiking trails or mountaintops?

I'm not arguing with you. I'm pointing out your poor behavior because its annoying.

And I came to these threads for caches to look for because I live in California, and I'm visiting Nevada soon.

Can you recommend some you have found in california? its such a big state its hard to find good ones. I have not found any there because i live in New York

I'm not arguing with you. I'm pointing out your poor behavior because its annoying.

And I came to these threads for caches to look for because I live in California, and I'm visiting Nevada soon.

Can you recommend some you have found in california? its such a big state its hard to find good ones. I have not found any there because i live in New York

If you are going to the L.A. area I suggest you go to Griffith Park. Its my favorite area to cache in.

California is huge. What area are you going to?

Why not post in the appropriate sub board?

The sub boards are a joke. They are just a place to file away a post that some people don't want to see. If I want to know what people's favorite cache in California is, why should I be required to only ask Californians? The question is of general interest to most. While the OP may be asking about a specific area, it's possible that he wants answers from a much wider area.

If you are going to the L.A. area I suggest you go to Griffith Park. Its my favorite area to cache in.

Pretty much all over. Im going north to lassen then west to redwood then down the cost to SF then im cutting across to Yosemite and then down to Kings canyon. Everywhere except the south and L.A

Pretty much all over. Im going north to lassen then west to redwood then down the cost to SF then im cutting across to Yosemite and then down to Kings canyon. Everywhere except the south and L.A

If I were you I would focus on the oldest ones you may need them later for challenges. A lot are in the areas you are heading to. One Challenge is the Jasmer challenge and the original challenge final for that is here in California in the bay area. Might as well sign it while you are here and log it when you have completed it.

well,

2) where gruffs dare

3) marco polo

1) whats in the name

2) new beginnings

3) atractive nuisance

4) nasty hook

Do you have some that are in more scenic areas such as hiking trails or mountaintops?

well,

you could go to deer island... it is a pretty scenic view and there are a bunch of cool ones up there...

if you are going to SF there are plenty off cool caches there it depends on what you are up for...